©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Q&A With IFBB Pro B-Boy

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
As you being a working man like myself how hard is it to constantly prep food. I think you've said you work at a single location. How many hours a week? For me I'm all around the country and ordering my food etc becomes a fuckin headache because I've been waiting on my order and had to drive 5 hours to another location, luckily icon meals was very understanding. But working 72-105 hours a week on the road and living out of hotels I have little me time to prep meals as well as clean dishes etc? Any advice on an easier way for dieting? Especially on the road?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
b-boy do you still incorporate Anadrol in your pre-contest prep? If so, how? I know at one time you said you loved what it did for your physique.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
What's your favorite cheat meal?

and,

Who is your all-time favorite IFBB Pro?

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Slightly OT but has been mentioned John Robson - does anyone know how I can be in contact with him if I would like to be coached. Have read aroubd that he is really good!

Cheers

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
As you being a working man like myself how hard is it to constantly prep food. I think you've said you work at a single location. How many hours a week? For me I'm all around the country and ordering my food etc becomes a fuckin headache because I've been waiting on my order and had to drive 5 hours to another location, luckily icon meals was very understanding. But working 72-105 hours a week on the road and living out of hotels I have little me time to prep meals as well as clean dishes etc? Any advice on an easier way for dieting? Especially on the road?
i work at a single location (chemical plant in the lab) i work a minimum of 48 hours a week. I cook usually on sundays and wednesday, i do the majority of prepping on those nights and cook my eggs for the next day nightly, my wife helps a shit ton.

Peptide question, what peps do you use for growth hormone release?
cjc with dac and ghrp-2

b-boy do you still incorporate Anadrol in your pre-contest prep? If so, how? I know at one time you said you loved what it did for your physique.
yes sometimes, last year i did not, but most of the time i do, i start anadrol loading on wednesday before a saturday show, 100mg, 150mg 150mg 100mg.

What's your favorite cheat meal?
I like I-hops cinna-stack pancakes, also there is a local place in Paducah that i love that has this flourless chocolate cake that i have to have every now and then...LOL. but im fine with a good steak and sweetpotatoe fries or some sushi.and,

Who is your all-time favorite IFBB Pro?
wow probably shawn Ray physique wise.

Slightly OT but has been mentioned John Robson - does anyone know how I can be in contact with him if I would like to be coached. Have read aroubd that he is really good!

Cheers

I pm'd you back.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
How did you discover the on-line BB community and what was the first forum you joined?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
How did you discover the on-line BB community and what was the first forum you joined?
bodybuilding.com forum was the very first forum I joined, in the AAS section I seen a link to professionalmuscle.com and clicked and read and joined.

B-Boy...
Who is the coolest pro you have met?
4 people
jay cutler, George farah, flex lewis, fred smalls (met fred as an amature) really cool people that will talk about anything.
oops 2 more on that list... lee priest, and craig titus (met craig at the Arnold one year and he talked with me forever about all types of shit bodybuilding related that most don't talk about).

Lanbro

Feb 18, 2015
Pre-Contest

What kind of gear is being used pre-contest? also are diuretics being used, what kind and how much? Basically how are contestants getting that bone dry, striated look?

Do you think people in gerneral are using too much gear, meaning would test and another compound usualy suffice?

Last edited:

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
What AAS have you not yet tried? Both oral and injectible?
any AAS that isn't on your normal forum sponsors list i probably haven't tried like methyltren. and some exotic extra harsh shit...LOL

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
What kind of gear is being used pre-contest? also are diuretics being used, what kind and how much? Basically how are contestants getting that bone dry, striated look?

Do you think people in gerneral are using too much gear, meaning would test and another compound usualy suffice?

what is being used is the same shit that being used since the 80's..LOL
the dry striated look comes from really low bodyfat, when bodyfat is really low you are going to see all striations and have an insane hard look and be naturally very dry when you are fucking shredded, its funny when competitors say "i was holding water" no you were holding fat!!!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
You mentioned liking NPP and primo for that pumped, full look and feel. I can agree for sure - What type of dosages are you using in relation to whatever test ester you may be using at that moment and how long would you run things like NPP and primo?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
You mentioned liking NPP and primo for that pumped, full look and feel. I can agree for sure - What type of dosages are you using in relation to whatever test ester you may be using at that moment and how long would you run things like NPP and primo?
both in the 600mg range. primo I have taken up to 900 (expensive habit right there)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
both in the 600mg range. primo I have taken up to 900 (expensive habit right there)
I'm sure that's some coin! How long would you run those typically, as many feel primo needs time to show its stuff, so to speak.

BTW, thanks so much for taking the time to answer questions here, it's truly appreciated.

Last edited: