©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Q&A With IFBB Pro B-Boy

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Sorry man-I fixed my question above-my spell check comes up and replaces every thing with some funky shit

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Hello b boy
What is the best protocol for fat loss with clen ?
As far as dosage and duration you have found most effective?
stair stepping up in dosage, and staying on with use of ketofin. ( i try and not go over 120mcgs in my dosage, if i do i feel like shit)

alternative method, take dose up to just where you get the shakes and stay there for a couple days then increase dose and use a two on two week off cycle, taking ECA in off weeks.

these are the two methods by which i use clen.

JasonG

Donating Member
May 14, 2015
stair stepping up in dosage, and staying on with use of ketofin. ( i try and not go over 120mcgs in my dosage, if i do i feel like shit)

alternative method, take dose up to just where you get the shakes and stay there for a couple days then increase dose and use a two on two week off cycle, taking ECA in off weeks.

these are the two methods by which i use clen.

Do you find after using eca in the off weeks you need to start the clen a little higher the next cycle? The reason I ask is because I thought they use the same receptors?

Xxplosive

Donating Member
Oct 26, 2019
Amazing thread. Not sure if you still come on this board... But what do you do for your lower back?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Amazing thread. Not sure if you still come on this board... But what do you do for your lower back?
im always lurking..LOL

I use to do a lot of heavy bent over barbell rows and seated cable rows, now a days it mostly lower back machine (the one with the big roller bad that you push with your upper back backwards using lower back muscles). there were a few years that I got into heavy deadlifting but to be honest the main "builder" was heavy bent over barbell rows and seated cable rows.

Xxplosive

Donating Member
Oct 26, 2019
im always lurking..LOL

I use to do a lot of heavy bent over barbell rows and seated cable rows, now a days it mostly lower back machine (the one with the big roller bad that you push with your upper back backwards using lower back muscles). there were a few years that I got into heavy deadlifting but to be honest the main "builder" was heavy bent over barbell rows and seated cable rows.

Thank you brother, appreciate the response... I have noticed in the past nothing quite flares out my lats like bent over barbell rows.

But middle back? How much of an angle is your waist bent at to your legs? Full 90?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Thank you brother, appreciate the response... I have noticed in the past nothing quite flares out my lats like bent over barbell rows.

But middle back? How much of an angle is your waist bent at to your legs? Full 90?
a's close as you can and be comfortable. I don't think anyone hardly does a full 90, stick with an angle that's comfortable for your body's mechanics.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
im always lurking..LOL

:yeahthat: