©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Increase dose or switch compounds?

ketsugo2

Apr 26, 2018
Most guys would be better served by improving their diet and/or training rather than changing compounds or doses, if I’m being completely honest.

But, if it has to be dose or compound, up the dose first. If it’s a longer cycle, or a blast and cruise, then change up the hormone.

Well said so true yet many don’t hear your wis*** .

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I like the first cycle but I would run it for 16 weeks. I would also not jump up in dose so fast. Start at 500mg and 300mg and on week 8 up to 750mg and 450mg.

Ya, this is a good idea. I would front load the first two weeks and stay on for 16 weeks. It has already been pointed out that diet is much more important than the cycle. So eat and stay on point. Eating is the difference between these guys standing in the gym telling me they're just poor responders and getting jacked.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Well said so true yet many don’t hear your wis*** .

Diet is more important than drugs but all people can do is answer the question. If I asked a diet question I wouldn't expect someone to reply with what drugs I should use as well. I do agree most could improve their diet but I would hope the thread starter has his diet sorted out.

I think both cycles look fine but if I were going to run a long cycle (16 weeks or over) I would change injects half way through. Instead of eq on the second half I would go with NPP.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
It has already been pointed out that diet is much more important than the cycle. So eat and stay on point. Eating is the difference between these guys standing in the gym telling me they're just poor responders and getting jacked.

This is a reason why I keep my cycles/blasts are so short...
No need to be on or do any damage to my body to fill in, gain a few pounds, or tighten up a bit...
If everything is on, not a lot is needed unless a high level competitor etc.

ketsugo2

Apr 26, 2018
Diet is more important than drugs but all people can do is answer the question. If I asked a diet question I wouldn't expect someone to reply with what drugs I should use as well. I do agree most could improve their diet but I would hope the thread starter has his diet sorted out.

I think both cycles look fine but if I were going to run a long cycle (16 weeks or over) I would change injects half way through. Instead of eq on the second half I would go with NPP.

Another great post I too switch though unfortunately too many do not have eating down at all .

ketsugo2

Apr 26, 2018

Again in my 20 years on forum ,40 gym. Mostly nobody’s got diet . This why they ask . You sound knowledgeable so instead of just answer better to educate from all the knowledge you’ve got . We live this most don’t

ketsugo2

Apr 26, 2018
Great thread it’s the simple things that make greatness . It’s the people like the knowledgeable vets here make forums great . Way back we had no internet no forums . I can only imagine where I could have gone 30 years ago training with all this at my disposal. Carry on you all are incredible!!

Xxplosive

Donating Member
Oct 26, 2019
How about take a break or cruise for a month or two?

Those that say "receptor downregulation is a myth"... Bullshit. Have you ever taken a break?

ANYTHING loses effectiveness if you over do it at once- food, aas, alcohol, pain killers.

You won't lose gains if you cruise for a month or two, eat enough and keep lifting.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
How about take a break or cruise for a month or two?

Those that say "receptor downregulation is a myth"... Bullshit. Have you ever taken a break?

ANYTHING loses effectiveness if you over do it at once- food, aas, alcohol, pain killers.

You won't lose gains if you cruise for a month or two, eat enough and keep lifting.

He is posting about a 12-16 week cycle.