©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetek Stack?

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
So I'm going to get some Synthetek products to help lower my bf, since my back/spine surgery I have put on some weight which has been easy since I'm not moving around enough and am not getting any gym time in yet but I'm sure losing some weight will definitely help with my back recovery from my 360 Spinal Fusion I

So my question is do you think I should get their Synthlamine/B-12 as well? So I for sure am doing a Syntheselen and Synthetine stack which one of those has b-12 in it. It doesn't show how much B-12 is in the Synthlamine and was wondering if it would be enough.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Synthetek's B12 is by far my favorite B12 on the market. Increased appetite, energy and sense of well being are all positives that I have noted. If you havent tried their SynthePURE protein yet, it's a must!!!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
So I'm going to get some Synthetek products to help lower my bf, since my back/spine surgery I have put on some weight which has been easy since I'm not moving around enough and am not getting any gym time in yet but I'm sure losing some weight will definitely help with my back recovery from my 360 Spinal Fusion I

So my question is do you think I should get their Synthlamine/B-12 as well? So I for sure am doing a Syntheselen and Synthetine stack which one of those has b-12 in it. It doesn't show how much B-12 is in the Synthlamine and was wondering if it would be enough.

Syntheselen is the best product for you and that contains b12. I am unsure of the amount so maybe synthetek can let you know but just by looking at the product (and knowing the company) I bet it will be fairly high. Inj b12 is red in colour (synthelamin is no different) and their syntheselen is bright red so I figured it must be dosed fairly high.

Synthetine is probably my fav product. The issue is you have to still be active to burn fat optimally. It essentially enables you to use fat stores as energy so in order for it to work effectively you need to be burning calories off. So I would be doing at the very least some cardio (something not hard on your back) to help burn off the fat.

Nevertheless they (especially syntheselen) will increase your resting metabolic rate so will still work even if you don't train but when combined with calorie burning activity the results will be multipled. Are you able to use a stationary back or is your back still too bad for even that?

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Syntheselen is the best product for you and that contains b12. I am unsure of the amount so maybe synthetek can let you know but just by looking at the product (and knowing the company) I bet it will be fairly high. Inj b12 is red in colour (synthelamin is no different) and their syntheselen is bright red so I figured it must be dosed fairly high.

Synthetine is probably my fav product. The issue is you have to still be active to burn fat optimally. It essentially enables you to use fat stores as energy so in order for it to work effectively you need to be burning calories off. So I would be doing at the very least some cardio (something not hard on your back) to help burn off the fat.

Nevertheless they (especially syntheselen) will increase your resting metabolic rate so will still work even if you don't train but when combined with calorie burning activity the results will be multipled. Are you able to use a stationary back or is your back still too bad for even that?

Thanks for info Elvia, I can both walk and use a stationary bike, I would like to join a gym and do some real light movements. I'm also getting ready to start my physical therapy back next week at a new place, the guy I had before was absolutely awful and stopped going to him so that will help burn some calories as well.Do you recommend doing both of them via IM injections?

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
I use all three of those products and like Elvia, the Synthetine is one of my favs (all IM for me). I don't think you could go wrong.

I was thinking about picking up Synthergine as my bloodwork had my liver values slightly elevated (doc wasn't concerned); but I'm considering adding that and having those test completed again.

Hope you're healing up well...

-s

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I use all three of those products and like Elvia, the Synthetine is one of my favs (all IM for me). I don't think you could go wrong.

I was thinking about picking up Synthergine as my bloodwork had my liver values slightly elevated (doc wasn't concerned); but I'm considering adding that and having those test completed again.

Hope you're healing up well...

-s

Synthergine is an incredible product. I've seen proof positive results through blood work numerous times. Best liver aide on the market without question.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks for info Elvia, I can both walk and use a stationary bike, I would like to join a gym and do some real light movements. I'm also getting ready to start my physical therapy back next week at a new place, the guy I had before was absolutely awful and stopped going to him so that will help burn some calories as well.Do you recommend doing both of them via IM injections?

Yes I dose both IM. I have 5ml syringes and dose them together in the same injection. Syntheselen stings me a tiny bit but for no more than 1 hour. Synthetine is completely painfree for me. When I combine them it stings even less than just using syntheselen alone.

You can't go wrong either way but both are water based so if you have 5ml syringes you could dose it all together or just use them separately in standard 3ml syringes. I will be restarting both myself now and I was (I moved country so had a break) using 3ml synthetine and 1.5ml syntheselen but gonna move up to 2ml for the later now. Let us know how you get on with both.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Synthetine and syntheselen are amazing for losing fat. I am a big fan of synthepure as well.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I'm around 250lbs do you think 3ml of synthetine and 2ml syntheselen would be enough?

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Does Synthetek still do the birthday special/discount? I believe it was buy one get one....

Synthetek

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Oct 13, 2006
Does Synthetek still do the birthday special/discount? I believe it was buy one get one....

We don't have the birthday promotion anymore unfortunately.

The current deals include:

1. A free product of your choice if your order total is $300 or more. (make sure to specify which product you would like in the order notes section)

2. Free Synthergine if you conduct before and after blood work. (tests cannot be more than 6 weeks apart). Full details can be found here:

http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=41475