©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dangers of Steroids

MR.X

Feb 8, 2009
I think its a mixture of many things. One I believe alot of it is simply propagadanbrought on by peple using the deaths of a few athletes to blame steroids for everything, second I believe its overuse of the drugs by many of the guys that causes the issues. Its human nature for us to think that by introducing more of something or at a better pace it will give better results rather than training harder and eating better. And third I think its pure ignorance by everyone on steroids period.. By both sides really. First of all no matter what anyone says there has been very very little true studies done on aas use by real medically qaulified people to make certain accusations by anybody. Its still all here say and will be until true studies sre done and enuff of them to compare that good info can be produced. Nice to see a discussuion though..........

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
If you hear hoof-beats you think "horses," not "zebras." Of course, there is no definitive evidence that steroids were the cause of these body-builders' deaths, but come on, you're honestly saying that steroids pose little to no risk to your health?

You said it yourself that using HGH can increase the rate of cancer cell growth. Is that not considered a health risk?

but regardless of how you spin it, steroids ARE bad for you.

1. Yes

2. HGH and anabolic/androgenic steroids are two totally different hormones. What does one have to do with the other?

3. They are naturally occuring substances in your body. No matter how anyone spins it, all males are on steroids. Why aren't we all dead already?