©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brotha's!

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Got my test E - halleluja - I'm doing squats tonight, will I still be able to bang 1g of test e in the glutes before I go to sleep or should I wait til the am?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
1g in one shot is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. I hope you didnt mean to say that.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
500mg each side, I was just curious if it mattered that I just worked my glutes before I shot or wait til the am. I used to always shoot @ night, then I switched to the morning.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
gregdiesel said:
500mg each side, I was just curious if it mattered that I just worked my glutes before I shot or wait til the am. I used to always shoot @ night, then I switched to the morning.
Don't even think about shooting a 1 gram in your ass. I don't care if you spread it out in 10 places. Thats way too much gear at one time. Spread it out eod for a week. How much were you planning on running per week anyway?

W

wolfyEVH

dont shoot 1 gram......you're already kick starting with the prop.....if you want to do a gram a week, thats fine, just spread it out.......no need to frontload because of the prop

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
i haven't taken anything wolfy! I've been waiting for the test e b/c no one said it was cool to front load w the prop or deca in my other post.

And parker I always shoot 750 in the glutes I plan to try quads real soon too.

W

wolfyEVH

gregdiesel said:
i haven't taken anything wolfy! I've been waiting for the test e b/c no one said it was cool to front load w the prop or deca in my other post.

i'm talking now....you have your gear now so you start your cycle.

test E and deca with prop in the beginning as a quick jumpstart, therefore no need to shoot 1 gram at once. split it up

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
gregdiesel said:

Are you running 1 gram of test a week? Seems like a big dose all at one time. Maybe I'm just a big chicken but I would only run 350 mg eod per week. Bak-Bak

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
ok so this splitting up controversy is kinda like splitting up your dbol doses. I only do morning and evening (pre-workout) some people do like 4 or 5 times a day. If you split up your doses doesn't it weaken the effect if it has a week lifespan?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
yeah i agree with everyone on that 1 gram bit tonight. Why are you wanting to go from 700mgs per week to 1 gram a week?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gregdiesel said:
ok so this splitting up controversy is kinda like splitting up your dbol doses. I only do morning and evening (pre-workout) some people do like 4 or 5 times a day. If you split up your doses doesn't it weaken the effect if it has a week lifespan?

But we're talking about test enanthate which doesn't have a weak lifespan

W

wolfyEVH

gregdiesel said:

dbol definitely should be split up as the half life is just hours.....test enanthate is around 10.5 days.......its best to keep stable levels during a cycle, therefore shooting twice a week is more effective. shooting it all once a week,your test levels will like like a little rollercoaster instead of a relatively straight line. its not going to weaken it, all the ester does is make the hormone more fat soluble therefore making a longer halflife.....once the ester is cleaved off by enzymes, it is carried out to do its duty (binding to ARs depending on how much is taken up by the SHBG). test will be destroyed quickly while its in the bloodstream once it reaches the liver. All test is test, its inactive when theres an ester in place so once its cleaved off, there is your testosterone. Yes you can get by on 1 shot a week, but it will remain more effective to shoot twice a week as the test levels in you will always remain high and not really drop at all till your last shot of test.

Thats why running prop in the beginning is good....as when people say test doesn't "kick in" till week 3-5, that just means at weeks 3,4, or 5 your testosterone reaches its peak in your body. So using prop, you'll get that peak quicker

W

wolfyEVH

many people do front load however. yes, you'll reach your peak much faster, but after the first shot you do (a weeks worth in 1 shot) you still need to shoot twice a week after that. but no reason to do that as you have some prop...

EXAMPLE OF FRONTLOAD

NORMAL:
Day 1 – 250mg
Day 7 – 125mg + 250mg = 375mg
Day 14 – 187.5 + 250mg = 437.5mg
Day 21 – 219.2 + 250mg = 469.2mg
Day 28 - 234.6 + 250mg = 484.6mg
Day 35 – 242.3 + 250mg = 492.3mg
Day 42 – 246.1 + 250mg = 496.1mg

FRONT LOAD:
Day 1 – 500mg
Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg

hopefully you understand

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
ok wolfy so if u are sitting on 16000g's of test e, 7500g's of deca, and 4000g's of test prop and you want to saturate the receptors as much as possible from the first shot what would you shoot tomorrow am?

W

wolfyEVH

gregdiesel said:
ok wolfy so if u are sitting on 16000g's of test e, 7500g's of deca, and 4000g's of test prop and you want to saturate the receptors as much as possible from the first shot what would you shoot tomorrow am?

You can really saturate them as much as possible this quickly unless you were using test no ester. The ester has to have time to be absorbed into the bloodstream and hacked off before the test can actually hit the receptors.......

just run prop at like 75mg a day for 4 week with the enanthate and deca in the same shot twice a week at whatever dose you plan on running. Your receptors will be more than saturated, you just have to give the activated muscle cells some food. Food is the most important part, not the steroids, sleep, or training. The saturating will already be there