©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How to cure Gyno (Bitch Tits)

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
Honestly in my case, femara worked amazing but surgery for a gyno that comes back all the time is the way to go if you can afford it

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I agree with Mike! In most cases, especially once hard tissue is formed, surgery will unfortunately be the best route. It isn't all that bad, and afterward most everybody I know wishes they had done it sooner....the costs suck though if it is out of pocket. I had mine paid for in 2007, and it was 70% paid for. I had both my gyno surgery and also had them fix my embilical hernia at the same time. SO a 9 grand surgery cost me around maybe 2 grand IIRC.

Brian8060

May 7, 2013
Bitch tits

I think I have the same problem, and I did use Deca. It's been a few years since I used it though and now I'm wondering if I can get rid of the bitch tits without surgery. I did not have this problem before I used Deca, and my body fat is not the problem. Will Nolvadex still work at this point?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I think I have the same problem, and I did use Deca. It's been a few years since I used it though and now I'm wondering if I can get rid of the bitch tits without surgery. I did not have this problem before I used Deca, and my body fat is not the problem. Will Nolvadex still work at this point?

Nolvadex will not help reverse gyno.

A combo of
Letro
Proviron or Winny will do the trick as much as anything could minus surgery.

Austinite

May 10, 2013
The best method is using Ralox. This can be dosed at 60mg daily until gyno is reversed. Increasing dose up to 80mg would be fine.

Another way is Nolva with a frontload week at 40mg daily, then 20mg daily until gyno is reversed.

Both methods take a while, so patience is needed. Ralox is readily available and the superior method as it does a much better job at binding to the breast tissue's e receptor like no other serm.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
The best method is using Ralox. This can be dosed at 60mg daily until gyno is reversed. Increasing dose up to 80mg would be fine.

Another way is Nolva with a frontload week at 40mg daily, then 20mg daily until gyno is reversed.

Both methods take a while, so patience is needed. Ralox is readily available and the superior method as it does a much better job at binding to the breast tissue's e receptor like no other serm.

ive read online that it reduced puberty gyno 80-90% of the time over 6-9mnth period. but i believe gyno from juice would be less of a time frame.
(puberty gyno harder to get rid of...correct me if im wrong)

but id def use Proviron while using Letro or whatever to reverse gyno.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I truly feel that serms are only mildly effective in combating gyno. The suppression of Estro, E2, Prolactin is IMO the most straight forward and best way to get rid of Gyno.

If I had it all on hand this is what I would use

Bromocriptine- 2.5 mg ed
Letro- 2.5mg ed for 5 days then 2.5mg eod
Proviron- 50mg ed
Winny- 100mg ed

Dosed all on the heavier side, while you may feel like shit for suppressing your levels to that great of a degree it's the best way.

Austinite

May 10, 2013
ive read online that it reduced puberty gyno 80-90% of the time over 6-9mnth period. but i believe gyno from juice would be less of a time frame.
(puberty gyno harder to get rid of...correct me if im wrong)

but id def use Proviron while using Letro or whatever to reverse gyno.

Yes, Ralox will take time, typically 3 months. Puberty gyno is a whole other ballgame. Letro is quite a harsh compound, and too often when used by inexperienced users, it leads to greater complications. Letro has it's place in our world, but I personally would keep it away from gyno-related concerns.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yes, Ralox will take time, typically 3 months. Puberty gyno is a whole other ballgame. Letro is quite a harsh compound, and too often when used by inexperienced users, it leads to greater complications. Letro has it's place in our world, but I personally would keep it away from gyno-related concerns.

It's funny you say that- from my experience and that of others I've dealt with- seems as though Letro (while being quite harsh) is the best method. Nandi did quite a bit of research on this and concluded as well that a total elimination of estrogen was essential to halt the development of permanent glandular fibrosis.

In reality, the etiology of gynecomastia is still unknown and a number of agents including estrogens, progestins, GH, IGF-1, and prolactin may be involved. However, most research and anecdotal evidence supports the belief that a decreased (T+DHT)/E ratio is central to the development of gyno, and that blocking the effects of estrogen, or increasing T + DHT levels, is central to ameliorating the problem.

That being said, an antagonist of the alpha and beta ER's will not suffice, while to some degree it may halt the progression of tissue proliferation- it still lacks the ability to alter the pathology which induced the gyno to begin with. Also taking a long approach to the problem also allows for the possibility for the tissue to gain some "permanence"

Bottom line is that the pathology of gyno the manipulation of hormones that play into the pathways is the most important aspect of treatment. This is why my protocol has a high dose of DHT derivatives (in order to suppress the transcription of E2 in ER-a and ER-b) and a high and aggressive dosing of aromatase enzyme inhibitor.

umangsain

Jun 3, 2013
pls help me also

Hey guys, i did a deca testa and a tren testa course last year in dec 2012. I also did PCT after the course.

To prevent gyno my trainer asked to me to a course of temoxifen citrate for two weeks so that the pain and itching i feel will go away. I did the same and dramatically the pain and itching gone for sometime.

Now i feel that sometimes i feel verryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy minor itching in my nippels. I don't know much about gyno. I am not genetically a gyno prone guy as in my family everyone is skinny.

I am posting some of my latest pictures. Please help me. I want to know that if i do a course of temoxifen for about 3 months or say 6 months, will it help me to disappear the gyno totally.

I want to participate in bodybuilding comp. so i want to get rid of this small lump and itching totally.

Please help me about temoxifen and its doses or if you feel that after considering my pictures i need to take any other salt then please tell me or do i need to see a doc??

U can see my pictures on this link
http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-discussion/32317-how-cure-gynecomastia.html

Domas

Jul 15, 2013
I need help
I've took primobolan 2 years ago only for 1 or 2 months and my trainer didn't gave me any anti estrogen now I'm having puffy nipples and a 1st degree gyno
Is there a solution that would be helpful??

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I need help
I've took primobolan 2 years ago only for 1 or 2 months and my trainer didn't gave me any anti estrogen now I'm having puffy nipples and a 1st degree gyno

Anyone else get a PM from this guy?

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Holy crap i started reading this thread and all these newer guys jst started popping up w all these gyno issues daaaannng...i swear what pisses me off more is seeing these gym guys jst wantn to make a buck on the newer gym kids and jst sellem whatever and no one does their research and ust takes whatever is given to them bc the guy is really big that sold it so he must know what he is talking about..... Idk what else to say bout all this but fuck man research research research plllleeeeaaase

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I need help

SPAM.. Domas = Dumb ass and if u would have put the bong down two years ago you wouldnt have the thc related gyno..buy a bra .

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Its fuckn sad these guys nowadays r willing to take anythng bc big guy said so and fukrs r getn lazy n not doing the research then get a foul taste n join the rest of the fags that says aas is all bad look at me now bc i did a cycle yrs ago not to mention i didnt do my homework or follow proper protocol bt wasazy and listen to big guy so he must knw his shit.... Hmmm being lazy not researchig=bad shit happenig your own fault .... Plenty of resources out there to not have to wear a "bra" or whatever weird thing u got growig

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
SPAM.. Domas = Dumb ass and if u would have put the bong down two years ago you wouldnt have the thc related gyno..buy a bra .

He's pm'ing asking the exact same questions in the thread- seemed odd considering I have no clue who his guy is

phineas

Jun 29, 2013
if you already have high estrogen in circulation you can take serms, but you can also help the body to eliminate the estrogen by pushing through the glucorondiation step faster.

take 3000-4500mg of Calcium D- Glucarate
take DIM
Take SSKI- standard solution of potassium iodine
Take T3 to speed up metabolism

this should clean out estrogens faster and help convert the more potent estradiol to its less evil buddies : estadione, estriol and estrione.

adrian

Sep 23, 2013
hello

i'm new on this forum, so excuse me if i do something wrong. also excuse me for my bad english. I started 1 week ago my first cycle, d-bol and test e. my cycle is:- 30 mg d-bol ed for 4 weeks and test e 500 mg per week, 250 mg twice per week. I started with a dose of 20 mg ed of dbol and 250 mg per week test e. today , my second week of this cycle started and i feel a litlle discomfort to my nipples. i have tamoxifen, should i use it? or should i use an AI like arimidex or aromasin. if i use an AI the DHT it will raise ? i'm worried for my hair, i don't want to lose it. thank you