©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

January Contest - SELIOS | AMG

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida

I noticed I doubled up soon after I posted that 777. At least I am not alone... Iron, you doubled up with 013 post #18 and post #58. :D

The good news is that I devised a "system" to prevent me from doubling up again! :D

Lol.. Dave Waller and Chris already double up 777 .. It's cool just funny..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

I noticed I doubled up soon after I posted that 777. At least I am not alone... Iron, you doubled up with 013 post #18 and post #58. :D

The good news is that I devised a "system" to prevent me from doubling up again! :D

Lol.. Twice as lucky that way. What's your system? You got your kids jelly bean collection ? Tell omega he doubled up 1 with u. Lol . I love these contest ..

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida

Man your good, how did you guess that was my system? :D

I created an excel spreadsheet and write down the numbers as they are posted, so, for a small fee, I will let you guys know which numbers are still available! :D

BTW ElectricKettle, 320 is a double and yes I noticed Omega doubled up with the 1 as well! :D

Lol.. Twice as lucky that way. What's your system? You got your kids jelly bean collection ? Tell omega he doubled up 1 with u. Lol . I love these contest ..