©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Say no to Deca & say hi to NPP!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
man i sometimes wonder if message boards are the worse thing for bodybuilders? What did levrone, Ray, dillet, Arnold, Lou F, mentzer, Francois all use?

now please understand im talking about being the biggest most muscular freak that you can..... they took deca durabolin,

these message board trends are getting crazy, low test with tren, low test with high anabolics, NPP instead of deca, NO THANK YOU, I WILL STICK TO THE OLD TRIED AND TRUE WAYS TO BECOMING A FREAK.

test, deca, dbol still stands the test of time when i comes to sheer mass (although i use anadrol instead of dbol)

Exactly some of the best physiques of all time have been built with deca... more so than test. Deca is king for building muscle. Test, Deca and Dbol/Adrol can't be beaten for sheer mass.

RCCTURBOBUSA

Sep 11, 2014
NPP is the best stuff I've ever used and I've used pretty much everything. it works like magic at 400 mg a week with high amounts of test.

it did for me at least. that combo makes u see results in like two weeks. real results.

and no bloat either which is great.

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
I used to LOVE low Test ultra-high Deca cycles. Finally doing an NPP cruise of that nature starting in January.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
surprised that there are so many people on this board that don't feel depression symptoms or anxiety from nandrolone. #genetics

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
surprised that there are so many people on this board that don't feel depression symptoms or anxiety from nandrolone. #genetics

I'm not an anxious person, but I do get that "flighty", "edgy" feeling on it - only when taking 500mg+. Can't classify it as pure anxiety/depression though.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006

Why do you say that? I've never experienced or known anyone who has, is it something common?

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
Why do you say that? I've never experienced or known anyone who has, is it something common?

Any progesterone based compound can have anxiety/depression sides. Talk to any woman that's been on a progesterone based birth control - same story. PMS as well, result of massive spike in progesterone in a woman's minerva part of her cycle.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Any progesterone based compound can have anxiety/depression sides. Talk to any woman that's been on a progesterone based birth control - same story. PMS as well, result of massive spike in progesterone in a woman's minerva part of her cycle.

Oh yeah true.
I've always kept my doses low with great effects and if anything feel a boost in mood. Probably might not be the case with super high doses or length.

aminofreak

Mar 5, 2013
I blast and cruise with npp

Weeks 1-12 cruise
doc prescribed TRT @ 200mg test cypionate weekly. 12.5mg aromasin daily

Blast 8 weeks
200mg test cypionate weekly
100mg test prop eod with slin pin in biceps
150mg npp eod with slin pin eod in biceps (home brew formula hence the 150mg/ml dosage)
50mg daily proviron
12.5mg aromasin

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Much appreciated thread as I've always been huge on my "bread and butter" stacks with Deca. I may try this next go around.

guchie

Apr 28, 2014
SRHealth

Interesting.

would like to ask you about SRHealth. I have been talking to them about working together but things just don't seem right to me. I would like to no if they are who they say they are. I'm in the process of ordering some test and tren just to see if they are on the up and up before I go any further. Can you help

SRHealthTech

May 19, 2016
Hong Kong
NPP (Durabolin ) and ND (Deca ) release almost the same amount of active nandrolone per 100mgs: 69% and 65% respectively; this does not correlate exactly though because blood levels of nandrolone are much higher (about doubled) post NPP usage compared to the same 100mg dose of ND.