©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

October Contest - IronClad Labs

PecKerW0OD

Feb 22, 2013
In Gym or Some Pussy
U didnt win anyway peckerwood..lol..3 in a row ! Are u new!!! Lol

LOL yeah i was making a quote for my signature, then realized i just posted it to the forum. This board is tricky sometimes u cant even go back an edit your post/delete, or can you?

so i posted the sig in the thred by accident, thank you for ever who deleted it, not sure if i am automatically disqualified for making that mistake if i am please tell me so i dont look like n idiot posting here for the next month LOL

and im fairly new to this forum, and new to these contests, never really participated in any contests before, Yeah i know i even posterd a third one saying opps sorry for diong three in a row LOL, not my finest hour LOL

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
LOL yeah i was making a quote for my signature, then realized i just posted it to the forum. This board is tricky sometimes u cant even go back an edit your post/delete, or can you?

so i posted the sig in the thred by accident, thank you for ever who deleted it, not sure if i am automatically disqualified for making that mistake if i am please tell me so i dont look like n idiot posting here for the next month LOL

and im fairly new to this forum, and new to these contests, never really participated in any contests before, Yeah i know i even posterd a third one saying opps sorry for diong three in a row LOL, not my finest hour LOL[/QUOTE

No ure fine i just was talkin smack brutha..contests u cant edit post because u would cheat and play newbie card ..lol.

Just pm anasci and he can fix asap .i did same thing
.lol..

PecKerW0OD

Feb 22, 2013
In Gym or Some Pussy

and im fairly new to this forum, and new to these contests, never really participated in any contests before, Yeah i know i even posterd a third one saying opps sorry for diong three in a row LOL, not my finest hour LOL[/QUOTE

No ure fine i just was talkin smack brutha..contests u cant edit post because u would cheat and play newbie card ..lol.

Just pm anasci and he can fix asap .i did same thing
.lol..

oh cool yeah it looks like admin or a mod took care of it for me already which was very kind of them, stupid me LOL.

Well good luck to all fellas, they look like they have some good stuff so many good sources it sucks cuz u feel like u want to try them all at least once, i have a guy i deal with strcikly but when i get some extr cash i def will be shopping and trying out new sources. Some sources carry shit that others dont. Like IV and hisd TNE/dbol blend for example, iom very interested in the test ace/drol blend

Lots of good sources on this board i just have yet to pull the trigger on them

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
anri-sugihara-11.jpg