©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injectable b12 preworkout, Anyone try it?

sage74

Dec 1, 2013
2000mcg and slin combo.. and sythetek is better $ for $ than a pet grade .I was out ..till now..
Read labels carefully. Many vet grade products have blood thinners and other nasty shit u don't want to inject..

Sage you forgot caution on bottle..
Anaphylactogenesis to Thiamine over 50mg..

1-2 ml per 100lbs.. so 4 ml if u weigh 200lbs..50mg of Thiamine then. Wow..

Iron built I wasn't joking my horses love it! I just recognized the the ingredients list from the poster and knew it was durvet lol!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
But, someone did say they were using Synthelamin right? Isn't that sorta like using Test C before a workout and thinking it's giving u a boost?

You are correct and I should clarify. I have both and used synthelamin the first night and straight yesterday morning and will do again tonight. Surprisingly the synthelamin did give a boost as well. Ideally one would think straight wouldbe best for this purpose. Synthelamin contains 2 kinds of b12 and i am not sure if both forms are so release or how buffered they are but 2 hrs per and it did work. I will repeat workouts soon with the straight and give feedback.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Magnus, when u say straight, are you talking about the low concentration vet grade B12 that was being discussed before?

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I always feel "up" the day I use Synthelamin. Like what coffee used to do for me.

I used it the other morning a few hours pre-training and it gave me a nice boost.

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
I used B-12 while on active duty for boosts before fitness tests. Really gives a good boost, and it lasts a few days afterward which was a big plus.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Thanks for sharing guys! I have used it 4 times now, ruled out placebo, and am love G the boost. This seems to be a great alternative to stims and has many other benefits.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Liking this I have seen a boost in energy while doing wo. Think this is a keeper. Mags I have seen post about trouble sleeping? When. I wo at night after work i have had no prob sleeping. Kinda funny i have seen a diff between morning b12 inj and pre wo inj.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Liking this I have seenen a boost in energy while. hile doing woThink this is a keeper. Mags I have seen post about trouble sleeping? When. I wo at night after work i have had no prob sleeping. Kinda funny i have seen a diff between morning b12 inj and pre wo inj.

Definitely a difference taking it pre workout. I was having trouble sleeping when I would try stims. I also work out late and this would disrupt my sleep. The b12 seems to have no effect on my sleep which is great . It's definitely a different kind of energy. Very smooth, almost "on demand", but seems equally as effective without the jitters and increased heart rate.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I might have to give it a try. I can't do preworkout drinks anymore cuz I've become too sensitive to caffeine and other stims. 200mg of caffeine in the morning and I feel like hell for the next 3 days. Plus I piss every 10 minutes for the rest of the day. I've been looking for something to give me a boost as a preworkout, so this might be the ticket.

Magnus, which do u prefer? The vet grade or the Synthelamin?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Honestly can't tell the difference. If I were doing volume or training 4 or more days a week I would say unbuffered at 1000mg/day for starters and and adjust from there. To me 2000mg Synthelamin felt the same as 1000mg of unbuffered. May try a little more on leg night. And yeah, iI certainly don't pissing 3 times a workout and 5 more times after I go to sleep.

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
how long bf workout do you take it. ive taken b12 over the yrs and it never seemed to make a big difference anywhere,,,,ive tried diff doses and at diff times, nothing really stuck out as awesome to me. might give this a try since i still have a big jug of vet grade left.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I have tried both synthelamin @2000mcg and regular b12@1000 at 30min, 1hr, and 2hr marks. I would have to say the 2hr mark is best. This timing works well with test suspension.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I remembered I had some 250ml jugs of B complex some where and found one. Ihad some straight 12 too but shit who knows where. anyway i'm reading this complex label and it's lower dose only 100mcg of 12 100 b1 5 b2 100 niacinamide10 b6 10 d-panthenol. Couldn't remeber why I bought these
then it came to me I use to get these when I was on the border to claer my head and get rid of hangovers after a nite out in boys town in nuevo.
3 cc of that and a quart of water to chug hangover was gone in about
5 mins. Given the choice I'd opt for the the human grade synthelamin.
I'm much more cautious in my later years.... Ther was a B complex with minerals inj I used decades ago that was awesome but can't recall name anymore. B12 dies sharpen me up a bit . Hey big Mag why can no use stims?
Thanks ... T...

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, that will do it! I stay away from stims cause they disrupt my sleep so bad. I am a hyper responder to most things so by working out at night, stims is a big no no. I even tried them in the morning and it messed with me. Needless to say, the night I tried redbull/vodka was a very bad idea!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Ok, had my first repeat workout. On my last set of dips last time was bw+140 for 8. Tonight was bw+155 for 10. This is a very big jump for me. But this isn't where it really shines for me. My muscular endurance has always been very poor so the smaller iisolatinglifts at the end of my workouts would suffer. Now they have improved considerably even with me doing drop sets on my big compound lifts. I am going to stick with this for a couple more weeks before adding melatonin. Hopefully this will help as well.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I'm really liking the Synthelamin, this is the first time I've used inj B-12 but definitely will continue to do so. I've yet to try it pre-workout but will try it out this week.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I'm really liking the Synthelamin, this is the first time I've used j B-12 but definitely will continue to do so. I've yet to try it pre-workout but will try it out this week.

let me know what you think of it pre workout. It is really help me with muscular endurance, which has led to overall strength gains. It has become a staple for my preworkout regiment.