©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What did you eat for dinner today?

bernardt

Sep 28, 2018
Just wanted to see how everyone's diet is going and feel free to post pictures of your dinner we would love to see your progress...View attachment 18139.

Mine was tilapia sauteed in olive oil and tumeric serve with some sauteed kale turmeric cayenne and curry powder with lots of olive oil, I have lost 40 pounds just by cutting out most of the carbs except the complex carbs of course...

Sushi today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Not dinner but breakfast. This is my favorite morning meal hands down besides donuts, pancakes, Cinnamon rolls or any other sweet morning carb lol.

Ok..... It's my favorite "clean" breakfast. [emoji23]

250g egg whites
3 whole eggs
100g steak
1c squash and mushrooms
7d72efdb1b3bbc76d6a69951409da7a1.jpg
870998935f20c1c6cb94f303370141e3.jpg

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Take those mushrooms out and I am there-
My supper- Chinese food- chicken fingers- beef teriyaki - veg fried rice - and pop
The home made choc chip cookies
I am making blueberry pie and blueberry muffins right now.
Blueberry pie with strawberry ice cream and whip cream is my favourite

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Take those mushrooms out and I am there-
My supper- Chinese food- chicken fingers- beef teriyaki - veg fried rice - and pop
The home made choc chip cookies
I am making blueberry pie and blueberry muffins right now.
Blueberry pie with strawberry ice cream and whip cream is my favourite
Gained 5lbs of Water and a back pump just reading that lol.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I had pizza tonight. How many like pineapple on pizza? Some act like it's disgusting but I like it.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I had pizza tonight. How many like pineapple on pizza? Some act like it's disgusting but I like it.

I like pineapple of pizza but don't have it often. Last night I felt ill so didn't eat much. If I don't feel well I often fast until it passes. I did have a chicken breast sandwich with salad. Later on a protein shake and an apple then I fasted until late in the morning.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008

I am not against it but don't ever add it on. I have gone off pizza recently. Trying to eat clean :p

XlKiwi

Oct 1, 2018
Not had this for a very long time. I love cheese on toast. I like to add sliced tomatoe before grilling.
Just have to make sure it's tasty cheese and can also add onions and tomatoes even ham yummy off-season food and simple

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
My cheat meal recently has been English Muffins from Whole Foods with plenty of jelly.

Thermo

Donating Member
Feb 11, 2019
East Coast
Nice....AHI on seaweed, plenty of Wasabi. More the merrier.....When it burns, the less you can eat. OFF TOPIC: Any Gardeners afoot? I grow GHOST Peppers every year.