©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice for Cycle 4

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Jeezusfuckingchrist:

HDL: 38
LDL: 142
Tris: 172

Again, I get a complete blood panel, std check, and cholestorol check every 3 months, and have for the last 6 years. My doctor sees them all, knows them all, follows them all - and so do I. He also knows I am on gear. I am not a novice in keeping my body in check: it's how I stay alive.

I'm sorry if my numbers don't meet your expectations :) Keep in mind that you obviously know enough about blood tests & levels to be dangerous: you know medical theory, BUT YOU DONT KNOW ME OR MY BODY. *ALL* medicine *must* be person-specific, not 'generic rules of thumb." My partner's resting heart rate is twice mine: but thats NORMAL for him. My ex-wife's blood sugars, when normal, were HALF the rule of thumb (While her thyroid meds were 3x the recommended medical dose, something we had to argue and convince every doctor of each time we changed.)

My purpose was to ask about the potential efficacy of a planned cycle and I am thankful for the feedback. I am not looking for online challenges to how *my* body works.

Bro you asked what else I wanted to see so I told you. No need to bring Jesus into it and no need to tell us about your ex wife, your gay partner, your unprotected sex and whatever else. First you say you don't really give a shit about sides and living long (That's when you threw in the unprotected sex) but then you say you go to a doctor and he reads your blood tests and that's how you live and keep your body in check. Sorry but you confused me. People here are just giving advice based on your age and goals. You mentioned blood pressure being high too so that's why I responded to try and help. My bad bro.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
P.S. you obviously ARE a novice at keeping your body in check since you have high blood pressure,horrible cholesterol and triglyceride numbers and your fat (even though your on gear) based on your avatar pic. But yeah go ahead and run that Tren bro. Lol

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
My cholesterol and triglyceride numbers are well within normal range for my body, and for men my age in general.

By the way, it's "you're," not "your." Please cease responding to me. Your wealth of knowledge on multiple topics (some of which, I see from other threads, has been gleaned from the riches of Fox News droppings) is truly underwhelming.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
My cholesterol and triglyceride numbers are well within normal range for my body, and for men my age in general.

By the way, it's "you're," not "your." Please cease responding to me. Your wealth of knowledge on multiple topics (some of which, I see from other threads, has been gleaned from the riches of Fox News droppings) is truly underwhelming.

I'm typing on my phone so sometimes you're and your come out unintended but I assumed you were educated enough to understand that fatty. Fox news? Bro please don't tell me your fat ass voted for Obama.

Btw, if you want mass then quit being a bitch and run the Rich Piana 40lbs cycle. Eq and mast are for girls. Run 2 grams of test a week, 1 gram of Tren a week and 100mgs of anadrol a day. I guarantee you'll be swole. ....,now don't bitch out now. Remember it's all about mass and you doing a great job at keeping your body in check.

PS thanks for looking up my previous posts....I feel special now

PSS try to use what education you have and excuse me if I misspelled anything. Again I'm on my phone.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
I'm typing on my phone so sometimes you're and your come out unintended but I assumed you were educated enough to understand that fatty. Fox news? Bro please don't tell me your fat ass voted for Obama.

Btw, if you want mass then quit being a bitch and run the Rich Piana 40lbs cycle. Eq and mast are for girls. Run 2 grams of test a week, 1 gram of Tren a week and 100mgs of anadrol a day. I guarantee you'll be swole. ....,now don't bitch out now. Remember it's all about mass and you doing a great job at keeping your body in check.

You are the only asshole I've ever run into on this site. Pity. It's damned supportive over all. When you've got to start telling people that you know more about their bodies than they do, that you don't believe their blood numbers, that they're fat, and throwing around shit like calling people 'bitch' or 'girl,' you really haven't got a clue about the ethos of this site...or how to communicate with others.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Damn this shit went south quick...come on am no need or sense in making shit personal man your better than that dude...milburn has always been a good guy that contributes to the site no sense in being hatefull like that brother.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Just chill out guys. The only thing that this will come to is a deleted thread.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Seriously guys.... Can't we all just get along. I've followed both of you guys posts for a long time. Yall are both intelligent Alpha Males. Reminds me of my chicken coop in my yard. Two roosters trying to kick each others asses. Lol

Last edited:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Seriously guys.... Can't we all just get along. I've followed both of you guys posts for a long time. Yall are both intelligent Alpha Males. Reminds me of my chicken coop in my yard. Two roosters trying to kick each others asses. Lol
This cracked me up lol.