©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is Shipping Safe?

MOPAR1122

Aug 24, 2005
us
re: shipping

hey bud, most of the time shipping goes through without a hitch i have ordered overseas 4 times and haven't had a problem yet. and you prolly won't as long as your source takes care of the packing the right way. and i always ship to a home address ( not always mine) but to a home address.

good luck,,

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
so as long as you dont accept the package then there is nothing really that they can do to you just for ordering it? So if it doesnt require a signature then it should be pretty safe?

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
swollen said:
so as long as you dont accept the package then there is nothing really that they can do to you just for ordering it? So if it doesnt require a signature then it should be pretty safe?

If the package requires no signature it is very safe because there is no way the fuzz will be waiting at the PO to bust a guy for a few viles etc.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
alway know who you deal with and make sure they have a good reputation then you'll never have to worry about it.

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
okay maybe this is another newbie question, but how do i know that when i order from a source that im not actually ordering from some law enforcement agency themselves doing a sting operation or something? Because I know that if you ship anything usps ground that dont require a signature then there is very little risk, unless the source you are ordering from is bad. then you might have problems.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
swollen said:
okay maybe this is another newbie question, but how do i know that when i order from a source that im not actually ordering from some law enforcement agency themselves doing a sting operation or something? Because I know that if you ship anything usps ground that dont require a signature then there is very little risk, unless the source you are ordering from is bad. then you might have problems.

28 replies below this question and the answer is there about 3 times.
The FBI is not a source here

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
28 replies below this question and the answer is there about 3 times.
The FBI is not a source here

oh shit no wonder why when i order something from there site i never receive anything except some confidential letters asking for a signature...I wonder what those letters said. :confused:

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Don't sign for anything, and, when you receive it in the mail act pleasantly surprised.

What you're doing is illegal, there's always going to be an element of risk. Reduce the risk, go big or go home.... (he he)

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
swollen said:
Not sure what that means, is it sarcasm?

You have to learn to ignore Oracle every now and again. lol. He was just making a joke. If you order from a source that is in the source section here at ANASCI, you will never have to worry about it being a fed. All are safe here.

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
would it be best to ship to home address or a p.o. box? and would the p.o. box be large enough to hold packages?

BiggerISBetter

Dec 19, 2005
In the Gym
swollen, PO Boxes are like what I keep telling myself about penises, "size doesn't matter."

If the pkg doesn't fit, the USPS will leave an "attempted delivery" slip in the box. You then take the slip and present it at the counter and the nice man goes and gets your pkg.

What I am wondering is if the source uses FedEx, United Parcel or someone else, the USPS isn't going to accept delivery to their/your PO Box from a competing delivery service. so you wasted time and money renting a PO Box, no?

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
yeah but if you get a delivery slip and have to go get it at the counter they then require a signature, right? I dont know?