©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

EAA - Elvia's Post!

Professional Muscle Store

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2018
www.professionalmusclestore.com
After reading Elvia's post in our EAAster Special thread yesterday:
Elvia1023 said:
Great deal. I love my EAA's and have them all the time. I have tried so many different brands over the years. One product I want to mention because many who are after just EAA's may miss it due to it's name. Check out Pro Supps HydroBCAA's. I guess they used the name because "BCAA" is a popular search but the product actually contains all 9 essential aminos and it tastes incredible.The 25% isn't directly applied so you use the code to get the discount.

We have decided to offer 25% OFF on ProSupps HydroBCAA for the rest of the month! Use code HYDRO at checkout: HydroBCAA

Attachments

• hydro.jpg
    hydro.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 33

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I just noticed the 2 flavours in the 90 serving tubs and the price so that obviously makes more sense because it works out much cheaper especially with the 25% discount. $34.22 for 90 servings of great tasting EAA's is fantastic.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Guys, any orders for this product while the special is going on will also receive VIP access...Leave your username in the comments section at checkout.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
astrosfan123 said:
and that's a true 90 servings? or do you double the serving to get 6g eaa? either way 45 workouts at 2 scoops a workout for that price is legit.

It's 10g EAA's per scoop which is a good amount. Many formulas have 6-8g so not bad at all. However sure if you are using it intra training for example I would recommend 2 scoops so 20g EAA's. It lists the ingredients as 7g BCAA's and 3g EAA's per serving so it's really just 10g EAA's per scoop. Again that will be a marketing thing as many are unaware and still look out for "BCAA's" and we obviously want them dosed higher than the other essential aminos.

Many would be fine with 1-1.5 scoops intra training but I think the more the better (within reason) when it comes to aminos and intra. I take quite a lot of eaa's so for me it would be 2 scoops intra and for any other time I would do 1.5 scoops. Ideally you want approx 5g leucine pre or intra training and I see it's 2:1:1 in BCAA's so that would mean 1 scoop is 3.5g leucine. So 1.5 scoops would be 5.25g leucine and 2 scoops 7g leucine. As you state even at 2 scoops that price is legit as 45 workouts would last a long time for most people.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
We are all very different but if anyone tries this I am curious how you find the taste. Passion fruit is one of my fav flavours in general and the Pro Supps EAA's were a 10/10 for me. Dragonfruit is weird but tastes great. I recall the texas tea being one of the best I have ever had. I am sure you can't go wrong with any of them but still curious how you get on because I like sweet (fruit) flavours but I know some don't.