©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

John Meadows (HEART ATTACK)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hospitalized after a heart attack? Can you even imagine ?

[ame]https://youtu.be/gTT_TjxVpiw[/ame]

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
Very sad indeed. Best thoughts to his family. Sounds like a clotting disorder was the problem. Time will tell if it was or what was the cause.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Apparently he's doing a lot better. A scan showed no plaque in his arteries!

John is the gold standard in bodybuilding, business and as a person!! I'm grateful that he survived this, it would have been a terrible loss in many ways!

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Here's an update from Facebook from his wife Mary

Update on John. He is coming home today! They did a lot of testing this morning and found his heart size is completely normal. There is no calcification build up in his arteries but there is some weakness due to the clots that were there. The weakness is about 10% of decreased heart function and could return to normal if things go right. They could not find the source of the clots but he is on blood thinners to manage that. He has bounced back very strongly from this. Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Here's an update from Facebook from his wife Mary

Update on John. He is coming home today! They did a lot of testing this morning and found his heart size is completely normal. There is no calcification build up in his arteries but there is some weakness due to the clots that were there. The weakness is about 10% of decreased heart function and could return to normal if things go right. They could not find the source of the clots but he is on blood thinners to manage that. He has bounced back very strongly from this. Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

Great news. He obviously had a clotting issue because from the posts his heart was in good condition. I am sure he can strengthen it over the next few months and with the blood thinners hopefully he has no other clotting issues in the future. He is one of the good guys and I am happy he has gone home and can make a full recovery.