©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brotha's!

W

wolfyEVH

gregdiesel said:
and when would u start your drol? Day 3 or 4?

oh shit, I forgot about your drol.......start drol the same day as test/deca...tomorrow.......you may want to just run the prop the last few weeks of the cycle. The drol is more than enough to get you started while the test enanthate and deca build up.......

Run drol at like 100mg (no more than 150 IMO) a day for like 5 weeks.....don't be worry about AR saturation, its already there....worry about your food intake. You're taking nothing but bulking drugs, therefore I'd be eating like 4000-5000 cals a day. Prop at the end will be an extra little kick to help you out those last few weeks.....don't overlook water either.....extremely important when using drugs like these......at least a gallon i'd be drinking

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
ok so tomorrow morning what do I shoot in your opinion? I will try the 2x a week dosing this cycle - I've never done that previously.

W

wolfyEVH

gregdiesel said:
ok so tomorrow morning what do I shoot in your opinion? I will try the 2x a week dosing this cycle - I've never done that previously.

well if you start tomorrow, you'll be shooting on Wednesday mornings and Saturday Nights... (3.5 days between shots) so your 500mg of test along with half of your weekly deca. If it were me, and I was wanting to run that much test enanthate, I would personally shoot like 250mg (1 cc) EOD or daily shots of prop, so i dont have to shoot like 4cc twice a week. So say its 2 ccs of test and 1 cc of deca (however much you're running) then thats 3ccs total which is the most i'd use in 1 bodypart, that being the ass.......I wouldnt put 3cc in my leg.....if half your weekly total is going to be more than 3ccs, then you're just gonna have to poke yourself 2 times on those nights......

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
good thing is my deca is 250mg/ml but it has to be mixed b/c of the strength. I've never shot quads so my first couple weeks will be all glutes until I get the confidence to do my quads.

W

wolfyEVH

gregdiesel said:
oh and how long to wait for the drol til th e test hits the receptors enough?

start drol tomorrow as well.......you'll be getting a bit of receptor activity from the deca, test as well as drol (to some extent) in the beginning.....run it for 4 or 5 weeks

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
yeah bro I'm good with the diet and protein intake. thanks for all the advice, this will be my last cycle for awhile if not the last and I really want to grow. Focusing on my arms and legs as my chest and lat spread are way big for anyone my build.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I do 1 g of cyp a week...I take a shot on Sunday...1cc deca200 and 1 1/2cc of cyp 335 and on wednesday nite I repeat the 1cc deca and 1 1/2 cc cyp...1 g at one time your looking for a real pain in the ass if you do it....Take 1 shot 1 gram of test...the next couple of days you'll understand....

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
yeah 750mg is a little painful, but nothing like sust250 or even the BD Deca that I have which is 250mg/ml.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
dbol definitely should be split up as the half life is just hours.....test enanthate is around 10.5 days.......its best to keep stable levels during a cycle, therefore shooting twice a week is more effective. shooting it all once a week,your test levels will like like a little rollercoaster instead of a relatively straight line. its not going to weaken it, all the ester does is make the hormone more fat soluble therefore making a longer halflife.....once the ester is cleaved off by enzymes, it is carried out to do its duty (binding to ARs depending on how much is taken up by the SHBG). test will be destroyed quickly while its in the bloodstream once it reaches the liver. All test is test, its inactive when theres an ester in place so once its cleaved off, there is your testosterone. Yes you can get by on 1 shot a week, but it will remain more effective to shoot twice a week as the test levels in you will always remain high and not really drop at all till your last shot of test.

Thats why running prop in the beginning is good....as when people say test doesn't "kick in" till week 3-5, that just means at weeks 3,4, or 5 your testosterone reaches its peak in your body. So using prop, you'll get that peak quicker
Totally agree with Wolfy.
GD it sounds like you are confused about how the half life works into this whole equation.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
yeah DR, I know you are an advocate of splitting dbol doses. How about I do 3x a day (50mg)?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gregdiesel said:
yeah DR, I know you are an advocate of splitting dbol doses. How about I do 3x a day (50mg)?
And, splitting your injections to at least twice a week for long esters. If I'm shooting over a gram of any substance I even break it up to 3 times a week. 3 X a day is adequate for dbol.