©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

University of Birmingham PhD Study

Barn1234

May 11, 2020
Birmingham
Hi guys,

I am currently recruiting participants for some research I am conducting as part of my PhD at the University of Birmingham. I am investigating factors influencing training and anabolic steroid use with strength-training communities, including COVID-19. This research is part of the work of our research group looking to arrange educational workshops for – and inform the practice of – harm reduction services. We held a harm reduction workshop last summer and got some great feedback, so hoping to make this a regular event with up to date information from our current research.

This anonymous study involves completing two daily surveys across a 12-day period on three separate occasions using an anonymous smartphone application. If you are male, have used anabolic steroids during the last 12 months, at least 18 years old, and would like to participate, please contact me directly either via my email address or DM me so I can provide you with some more information about the study and identify convenient times for you to complete each survey.

By completing this study with a response rate over 80% you will be entered into a prize draw for a £50 Amazon voucher.

My email address for those that wish to contact me directly for more information about the study is:

[email protected]

Cheers.