©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's your next cycle?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am always interested to see what others are doing and how they go about when planning cycles. To me the simplier the better but of course it is always nice using a few compounds at once. I always try to swop AAS from each cycle (compound, ester etc). My next cycle is gonna be something like

Test C at 750mg
Mast at 400mg
Tbol at 60mg per day for 5 weeks

I may swop the mast for primo at 600mg per day. Although I may just do that afterwards with test e and avar at 100mg per day. My cycle is likely to last between 8-12 weeks.

What do you have planned?

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Test E or C @ 500
Deca @ 400
EQ @ 400

Going to run these for 16 weeks then carry the Test to 20. Power PCT to finish it off. May start another GH cycle for 8 months with his also.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Not sure yet...I'm on nada right now. I'll prob. just start some test soon and go from there after I get things where I want them to be.;)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
At the moment I am on 3ml of sust per week. Doing that in one weekly shot. Gonna lower it to 2ml per week.

Ask me 2moro and I would have added tren a at 1ml eod. Getting it later... 20ml vial :)

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
At the moment I am on 3ml of sust per week. Doing that in one weekly shot. Gonna lower it to 2ml per week.

Ask me 2moro and I would have added tren a at 1ml eod. Getting it later... 20ml vial :)

Why aren't you doing more frequent injections?

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005

good question. Sust at once a week, your not taking advantage of the different ester release rates.

Also whats the tren dosed at? tren a or e?

Invrt

Jun 28, 2010
Mixing esters myself but injecting EOD for the next one a good bulker

16-20 wks depending on Bloodwork
CYP 500mgwk
Npp 350mgwk
EQ 560mgwk
Prami .5mgED
Aromasin 25mgED
TRT

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south

good question. Sust at once a week, your not taking advantage of the different ester release rates.

If I know elvia he has a good reason. The man knows his stuff. I know he is not doing it this way out of ignorance.

Captapplejax

Jun 28, 2010
NE
Currently on week 7 of 12 of:

Test E: 550 weekly
NPP: 400 weekly
Mast E: 500 weekly

So far 1% of BF gained
25 LBS gained (how much is water - who knows but I feel great)
Thanks to Invrt for the help on this one.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I am always interested to see what others are doing and how they go about when planning cycles. To me the simplier the better but of course it is always nice using a few compounds at once. I always try to swop AAS from each cycle (compound, ester etc). My next cycle is gonna be something like

Test C at 750mg
Mast at 400mg
Tbol at 60mg per day for 5 weeks

I may swop the mast for primo at 600mg per day. Although I may just do that afterwards with test e and avar at 100mg per day. My cycle is likely to last between 8-12 weeks.

What do you have planned?

my currant cycle im five weeks in right now.
Im doing a 16 week cycle
week 1-8 andromix 150 1cc eod
week 9-16 sustonon 250 1cc 2x a week with tbol 50mg a day
standard pct protocal

of course my goals are different from most people here. I do not want to grow huge, I just want to have the hard look but mostly for the performance enhancement of the AAS.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
If I know elvia he has a good reason. The man knows his stuff. I know he is not doing it this way out of ignorance.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Kaju. Really good to see you here. I thought someone who picks up things would comment on my dosing schduele. For anyone interested try researching sust injected once weekly. I hear what your saying about the short esters in sust. This has been mentioned on another forum too. If I was to do test p of course I would inject eod or so. I tend to inject test c/e twice weekly.

I just felt like trying something different. People go on about stable t levels. But in my view your levels aren't even stable naturally so there not gonna be stable artificially. But of course you want to keep them as stable as possible. But if that was my main concern I wouldn't take sust in the first place as I think single esters but be far more suitable for that. But you may be surprised if you research this approach.

I researched it and weighed up all opinions. But of course 90% of people inject it eod/ed/e3d etc. It would be silly saying thats the way it was intended to be used as that is no argument. But it was originally intended that way. But sust could even be injected every fortnight not that I rec that.

Anyway I haven't had bloodwork done this cycle (yet) but I know my body. I feel great. I feel full of energy. My blood pressure is normal (for me). I am stupid horny. I have a hard on most of the day which is annoying and not practical! I wouldn't rec injecting once weekly if you are only doing a small amount. But if your doing anything like 3ml + I completely rec this approach. This way I am feeling the short esters but I get no crash whatsoever (I tend to feel little ups and downs most cycles but not this one).

Ouchthathurts wrote a great article on promuscle about this approach. You should look that up.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
my currant cycle im five weeks in right now.
Im doing a 16 week cycle
week 1-8 andromix 150 1cc eod
week 9-16 sustonon 250 1cc 2x a week with tbol 50mg a day
standard pct protocal

of course my goals are different from most people here. I do not want to grow huge, I just want to have the hard look but mostly for the performance enhancement of the AAS.

How is the andromix? I didn't end up getting that in the end. But will defo try it out soon. Although there are so many identical mixes from different brands. I would gonna get a test p, tren a, mast p blend but he had the tren a in 20ml vials so I just got one of those.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

Tren a at 100mg per ml. Injecting 1ml eod.

I was gonna go with 100mg avar daily but short of cash so opted for the tren a. Plus having alittle break from orals.

I forgot to add in my above reply... it's was also nice not feeling like a pin cushion for once. Sure the tren a is eod but I have had a nice little break from all those injecting and feel good for it.

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Thanks for the vote of confidence Kaju. Really good to see you here. I thought someone who picks up things would comment on my dosing schduele. For anyone interested try researching sust injected once weekly. I hear what your saying about the short esters in sust. This has been mentioned on another forum too. If I was to do test p of course I would inject eod or so. I tend to inject test c/e twice weekly.

I just felt like trying something different. People go on about stable t levels. But in my view your levels aren't even stable naturally so there not gonna be stable artificially. But of course you want to keep them as stable as possible. But if that was my main concern I wouldn't take sust in the first place as I think single esters but be far more suitable for that. But you may be surprised if you research this approach.

I researched it and weighed up all opinions. But of course 90% of people inject it eod/ed/e3d etc. It would be silly saying thats the way it was intended to be used as that is no argument. But it was originally intended that way. But sust could even be injected every fortnight not that I rec that.

Anyway I haven't had bloodwork done this cycle (yet) but I know my body. I feel great. I feel full of energy. My blood pressure is normal (for me). I am stupid horny. I have a hard on most of the day which is annoying and not practical! I wouldn't rec injecting once weekly if you are only doing a small amount. But if your doing anything like 3ml + I completely rec this approach. This way I am feeling the short esters but I get no crash whatsoever (I tend to feel little ups and downs most cycles but not this one).

Ouchthathurts wrote a great article on promuscle about this approach. You should look that up.

This makes no sense to me. I dont like it. looking at the release rates of the esters in a typical ml of sust, how could this be an effective dosing schedule?

I will go look for the OTH article. Can you post the link Elvia?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Nothing at the moment, just recently screwed my back up from a sneeze, no bullshit!! 3 pulled muscles and pinched my siatic nerve again.....

Don't really plan or run 'cycles' anymore...Just start up with a Test base and then just add and take things away as needed.....

Was running Freeman Test Enan 3ml/wk - IP GH 10iu/ed - had just added QV Para 3ml/wk the week before the injury...Still running the 10iu/ed gh and been off everything else and haven't hit the weights heavy in 3wks.....

Should be able to try some shit by this weekend, beginning of next week...Hit a couple weeks of steady heavy training and then just start right where I left off.....

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
This makes no sense to me. I dont like it. looking at the release rates of the esters in a typical ml of sust, how could this be an effective dosing schedule?

This has been debated several times over on ProM, actually as recently as this week...Check out the main forum, you should able to find OTH's post in there.....

Here is OTH's thread regarding his theories on Sustanon.....

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/15973-my-experiences-sustanon.html

Last edited:

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
This has been debated several times over on ProM, actually as recently as this week...Check out the main forum, you should able to find OTH's post in there.....

Here is OTH's thread regarding his theories on Sustanon.....

Other forums have had this subject also. It all depends on one goal from what I have read.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/15973-my-experiences-sustanon.html

How is the andromix? I didn't end up getting that in the end. But will defo try it out soon. Although there are so many identical mixes from different brands. I would gonna get a test p, tren a, mast p blend but he had the tren a in 20ml vials so I just got one of those.

Im loving the andro mix. Im running around with this euphoric fealing every day all day long. I am accomplishing my goals. Im in five weeks now and feeling great.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

I hear what your saying but please try it then let me know what you think. But you know the way many feel it should be dosed eod or even ed and they are baffled by the once weekly.... in a way it baffles me people going with sust if they are gonna dose it eod. I would rather just get a load of test p as it is much cheaper and have that eod. So I feel the same when people say you must do sust eod or thereabouts. Imo the true way to use sust would be to inject with huge period in between (such as a fortnight) but I would never do that. But that was the main point in creating it.

Looking at it chemically I would always pick test e or c as they make much more sense to me. But to be honest the way I feel now doing it 3ml per week I have never felt better. And I was only on the test until a few days ago so it is down to that. I was only testing this and had no intention of using again but I definately will now.

Kaju really good to hear about the andromix. That will be on my shopping list for after my next cycle. I have just added wildcat tren a and can feel the aggression already. Nothing major as I control it but I defo feel the difference in only a few days.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Very interseting. I'm not a fan of mixed ester's but reading this makes me want to give it a shot just to find out if it really works like that.