©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what are you think?

don'tpanic4me

Jun 29, 2011
hi guys, new on this board and ..
I need some thoughts from you. How good is tren acetate 100mg EOD with sust EOD with burning fat and water retention for 6 weeks? I can't get winny right now, is tren a good fat burner?thanks

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
That cycle is just fine but no, steroids do not burn fat. Cardio and diet does. What are your stats, age, exp?

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
hi guys, new on this board and ..
I need some thoughts from you. How good is tren acetate 100mg EOD with sust EOD with burning fat and water retention for 6 weeks? I can't get winny right now, is tren a good fat burner?thanks

How much sust? Make sure you have a good anti e on hand. You will burn faster on than off cycle, presuming you diet and train proper on both.

edward

Apr 27, 2011
Imo..tren won't make you hold water, but the sust will with the long esters. I think that test prop would be a better choice. Tren it's not a pronounced fat burner like clen , T3 , winny 's not a fat burner either

don'tpanic4me

Jun 29, 2011
Imo..tren won't make you hold water, but the sust will with the long esters. I think that test prop would be a better choice. Tren it's not a pronounced fat burner like clen , T3 , winny 's not a fat burner either

could I stack prop with what I'm taking now to hold down any water I might hold from the sust, if so when should I take it and how much ?

don'tpanic4me

Jun 29, 2011
I have one more question. I walk on the treadmill for ten minutes every day . I heard that too much cardio is bad? how true it is?

niceman

May 6, 2011
I have one more question. I walk on the treadmill for ten minutes every day . I heard that too much cardio is bad? how true it is?

I don't think so, that's one of the worst myths ever said . 10 mins on the treadmill won't do much for you . You should do 30-45 mins at least 4-5 days a week, even while trying to bulk , it won't hurt your gains. It will help get rid of any fat and water that the gear pun on you imo. Also , it keeps your heart in good condition

Gettinhuge_pump

Bro, that is not even considered cardio in my book. Jump on the treadmill for 30 mins and jog or run at a good pace and THEN walk for 10 mins to cool down from your cardio session. And imo, from what it appears ur goals are-3 x week is good on the running.