©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anabol for a second cycle

bigbita

Jun 11, 2012
Cheers guys. I am new here. My first cycle was a 12 week sust and deca, which went well. And now I planning my second cycle and was thinking on using Anabol with my 12 week sust & deca cycle. I'm 210lbs and 6' 1" at 29 years old. My diet and training are on spot. About my goal..let say that I wanna be bigger and stronger. Now here comes my question: How should I take Anadrol? 25mg per day everyday for 12 weeks?first 6 weeks?first four & last four weeks?
Thanks alot. Peace!!

gavin

May 6, 2011
Cheers guys. I am new here. My first cycle was a 12 week sust and deca, which went well. And now I planning my second cycle and was thinking on using Anabol with my 12 week sust & deca cycle. I'm 210lbs and 6' 1" at 29 years old. My diet and training are on spot. About my goal..let say that I wanna be bigger and stronger. Now here comes my question: How should I take Anadrol? 25mg per day everyday for 12 weeks?first 6 weeks?first four & last four weeks?
Thanks alot. Peace!!

You should only take anabol for 6 weeks imo
Don't start off with insane high dosages you ll just be wasteing your dbol. You don't need high dosages too make good gaines.
Dbol also aromitises and you will need an anti estro if gyno prone.Proviron or nolva.

bigbita

Jun 11, 2012
You should only take anabol for 6 weeks imo
Don't start off with insane high dosages you ll just be wasteing your dbol. You don't need high dosages too make good gaines.
Dbol also aromitises and you will need an anti estro if gyno prone.Proviron or nolva.

yeah it does man, thanks alot , any comments are welcome.

ohpack

May 4, 2011
try 20-25 mg weeks 1-4 and again 12-15 ending dbol 3 weeks after the last injection and starting PCT the next day .

bigbita

Jun 11, 2012
Thanks man. I never had gyno problems but what should I do if I get the signs?Nolvadex and clomid are the only anti est's or PCT that I can get hold of..