©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I like seeing St. Pierre fight, although you're right the rest of the card sucks!

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
St-pierre!!! Hes a lil scrapper.

He really knows what to do and when to do it

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I agree, overall weak card but I've been waiting for this fight since Condit was the WEC champ

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
As tough as St Pierre is, he has been out a long time! That seems to spell trouble for so many fighters, no matter how good they are!! If GSP hadn't skipped a beat, I would pick him by decision...Now with the layoff, I can see it going either way...Tough to pick!!

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
GSP has some of the best trainers out there. No doubt even with his time out, he'll be ready.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
GSP has some of the best trainers out there. No doubt even with his time out, he'll be ready.

No doubt he'll be as ready as can be, but I hope he fights with some aggression! His last several fights have been sleepers!! No offense, he's one of my favorite fighters, but his fights just aren't exciting anymore.

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
All GSP does is run. His fights are so boring. I'm going with Condit on this one. I don't think GSP can take a punch. GSP will quit when the going gets tough and Condit won't.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I like both fighters a lot, have a lot of respect for both of them. Whoever wins, i'll be happy regardless. This is a big fight!

I'm interested to see how GSP comes in, or if he'll have ring-rust. I can see him being fine, but who really knows. He's a bad dude, but if he gives Condit an opening, it will be a mistake.

I agree though, the rest of the card really sucks. As much as I want to watch this main fight, I may try to just watch it on a stream and save me some $$$. December has some VERY good cards, both free and PPV.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I think if GSP comes in with his usual top notch conditioning, then he can grind out the win...But even so, he will probably play it too safe and it will be a fairly boring fight. :(

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I totally forgot about the Kampmann vs Hendrick fight. That should be a good one imo....hopefully...lol!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
UFC 154: Results

UFC 154 Results: St-Pierre vs. Condit - MMA Fighting

Main card
Georges St-Pierre def. Carlos Condit via unanimous decision
Johny Hendricks def. Martin Kampmann via first-round KO
Francis Carmont def. Tom Lawlor via split decision
Pablo Garza def. Mark Hominick via unanimous decision
Rafael dos Anjos def. Mark Bocek via unanimous decision

Undercard
Patrick Cote def. Alessio Sakara via disqualification
Cyrille Diabate def. Chad Griggs via submission (rear-naked choke)
Antonio Carvalho def. Rodrigo Damm via split decision
John Makdessi def. Sam Stout via unanimous decision
Matthew Riddle def. John Maguire via unanimous decision
Ivan Menjivar def. Azamat Gashimov via submission (armbar)
Darren Elkins def. Steven Siler via unanimous decision

Note: Nick Ring vs. Costa Philippou fight has been canceled because Ring is sick.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
The Cote - Sakara fight was looking like it was going to be a really good fight until the illegal blows to the back of the head...I love how the ref (Dan Murgliatta) just stood there and watched! I guess the judges saw the illegal blows and called it...The ref didn't call it until Cote appeared out!!

That Johny Hendricks KO was a highlight reel knockout! I would really like to see a Hendricks vs GSP match up!!