©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Our own CougarPro out for blood friday

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Someone just tell me who she is and I'll find out

Either she or IB would have to give out her real name. I cannot as many of the IFBB Pros on here like to remain anonymous outside of their board handles? Some even do not like having the IFBB Pro status under their username. You guys may be surprised by who some of the regular posters are ;)

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Either she or IB would have to give out her real name. I cannot as many of the IFBB Pros on here like to remain anonymous outside of their board handles? Some even do not like having the IFBB Pro status under their username. You guys may be surprised by who some of the regular posters are ;)
Yes they would be very surprised. And I doubt she really wants her name out there. I'll go ahead and say she didn't do as well as well all hoped and leave it at that.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Always the teaser. Lol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sorry late reply and response .. Did well after coming off some sickness and placed above 8 but soon when she hits top 3 shes olympia bound .
Bleck the local Tampa woman came in shredded and I think too thin but hey all was a great show..Sheila Bleck After Winning Womens Bodybuilding At…:
Sheila Bleck After Winning Womens Bodybuilding At The 2014 Tampa Pro! - YouTube

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Wishing her the best at the Olympia this year!! She placed very well last year so she should be looking good going into this year!!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
She was sick for two weeks or so after the Chi. sick enough to miss 2 weeks training and naturally nutrition would be compromised as well. / Well within top 10 under those conditions. . Thx T