©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Preloading syringe

Experiment4

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
Hey guys, so I just graduated college, and now I'm starting my full-time job, going to be gone from the house from 6am-6pm. Knew this was coming for awhile, so I have my diet and workouts planned. This won't effect my gear injections but it will my IGF-1 LR3 (post workouts). Do y'all think i would be okay waking up in the morning, loading the units, putting the syringe in my bag, and shooting at the gym post workout in the bathroom stall? Would the IGF still be okay not being super cold, it won't get warm just like room temp i guess? Thanks for the help.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Get some of those soft freezer packs. Wrap the pin in it in your bag during the day, it'll keep it plenty cold.

Kingjmack

Donating Member
May 23, 2014
That will work beautifully. Just don't forget and leave pins in the locker room trash can. Someone did this at the gym I go to, and the owner flipped out.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
That will work beautifully. Just don't forget and leave pins in the locker room trash can. Someone did this at the gym I go to, and the owner flipped out.

thats a sure fired way to get every big guy in the gym watched if many cops that arnt on gear go to your gym also.....so be mindful with it at all times

Experiment4

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
Awesome! Thanks for the help guys! And I think there is a sharps container on the wall there inside the bathroom anyways! If not I'll return it home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk