AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Member's Photos & Logs Section > Member's Photos

Galicia
Old
  (#1)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

Galicia - 04-03-2020, 02:17 PM

I kept forgetting to post these from last year but here are some pics from Galicia in Spain. I had a great trip and seen some amazing sights.

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#2)
Elvia1023

04-03-2020, 02:19 PM

For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#3)
Sully

04-03-2020, 04:56 PM

Beautiful. My mom lives on the southern coast near Malaga. Can’t wait to go visit, if the world ever returns to something approaching normal.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#4)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

04-03-2020, 07:18 PM

Gorgeous pics my friend!

Old
  (#5)
Thermo
Donating Member

04-04-2020, 03:41 AM

Very nice...A welcome reprieve....

Old
  (#6)
AGGRO

04-05-2020, 08:47 PM

N

Use code "AGGRO" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!
Use code "AGGRO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Old
  (#7)
AGGRO

04-05-2020, 08:48 PM

I wanted to write nice pics but it went through in error and I couldn't edit my post! Is there a reason we can't edit posts now?

Use code "AGGRO" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!
Use code "AGGRO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Old
  (#8)
Elvia1023

04-06-2020, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
Beautiful. My mom lives on the southern coast near Malaga. Can’t wait to go visit, if the world ever returns to something approaching normal.
Near to Marbella? I went to Marbella last year with my mates and had a lot of fun

GENOTEC REP

Old
  (#9)
Sully

04-16-2020, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Near to Marbella? I went to Marbella last year with my mates and had a lot of fun
Close. East of Marabella, near Almuñecar.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#10)
Elvia1023

04-19-2020, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
Close. East of Marabella, near Almuñecar.
It's a nice area but I haven't been to Almuñecar. Hopefully I will be going back to Galicia later this year. Galicia is at the top of Portugal in the North West of Spain. If I don't go back I will probably travel to somewhere else in Spain when I can. I travelled to Tenerife at the start of March just before everywhere was locked down. Although I didn't take a single picture the whole holiday

GENOTEC REP

Old
  (#11)
Elvia1023

04-19-2020, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGGRO View Post
I wanted to write nice pics but it went through in error and I couldn't edit my post! Is there a reason we can't edit posts now?
I am not sure because usually I get about 5 mins to edit my posts.

Yes I just edited this so it must just be your account?

GENOTEC REP

Old
  (#12)
putazorra
AnaSCI MEMBER

04-29-2020, 04:10 AM

That's such a beautiful area. I've been to Galicia, Spain before. I walked the 500 mile pilgrimage nearly twenty years ago. You might have heard of it. It's called El Camino de Santiago Compostela. The pilgrimage ends in Santiago de Compostela. I thought I'd have time to walk all the way to the coast (Finesterre) but stopped at the Cathedral. I'd love to go back.

Old
  (#13)
Elvia1023

05-19-2020, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by putazorra View Post
That's such a beautiful area. I've been to Galicia, Spain before. I walked the 500 mile pilgrimage nearly twenty years ago. You might have heard of it. It's called El Camino de Santiago Compostela. The pilgrimage ends in Santiago de Compostela. I thought I'd have time to walk all the way to the coast (Finesterre) but stopped at the Cathedral. I'd love to go back.
I forgot to reply to this. Thanks for posting and yes I have heard of it. I was offered 2 choices on the last main day in Spain and that was a well known beach or to see the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela. We felt like chilling that day so we picked the beach. I had been out with a group of girls the night before and was hungover so that's the main reason. I love a famous biscuit from Santiago de Compostela. Did you try Caprichos de Santiago whilst you were there?

GENOTEC REP