©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who has best prices on ORAL Winstrol?

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i dont think many of the sources up there have it but who has the best prices on ORAL winstrol?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
If only I hadn't run dbol, winny, anavar this year, maybe my liver could handle more orals. LMFAO. Im stuck with tren and cyp then I guess. And bio...post some damn pics of your nutri-vet stuff, unless you are keeping it off the boards for some specific buisiness reason. Oh yeah...and I will contact u in a few weeks bro, NV gear sounds interesting.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
heavy said:
If only I hadn't run dbol, winny, anavar this year, maybe my liver could handle more orals. LMFAO. Im stuck with tren and cyp then I guess. And bio...post some damn pics of your nutri-vet stuff, unless you are keeping it off the boards for some specific buisiness reason. Oh yeah...and I will contact u in a few weeks bro, NV gear sounds interesting.

I have plenty of pics but call me stupid I do not know how to post the pics :confused:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Go to reply....then at the bottom of the reply page, there is a button that says "manage attachments." Click it, then click on "browse", and pick the photo you want, then clik upload. Wait until it finishes and your done!

Heres a sample upload. ;)

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 29

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
heavy said:
Go to reply....then at the bottom of the reply page, there is a button that says "manage attachments." Click it, then click on "browse", and pick the photo you want, then clik upload. Wait until it finishes and your done!

Heres a sample upload. ;)

Attachments

• anadrol.JPG
    anadrol.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 23
  • anadrol2.JPG
    anadrol2.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 10
  • anavar.JPG
    anavar.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 14
  • anavar2.JPG
    anavar2.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 10
  • anavar3.JPG
    anavar3.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 12
  • dbol50.JPG
    dbol50.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 14
  • tren.JPG
    tren.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 15
  • tren2.JPG
    tren2.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 10
  • tren3.JPG
    tren3.JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 12

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Will post more soon. I have to head up to the states this weekend and buy a camera my son dropped my digital and broke it a few weeks ago :(

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
heavy said:
Nice pics Bio...

You guys think I should keep advertising the 5mg dbol tabs and 5mf winny tabs? The registration is ready to be paid for on them its a little over 61,000 pasos for each.

I was thinking fuc* it and add back to list and register both 50mg and 5mg. What you think. What ya prefer guys? Gym resellers might apreciate a 5mg pink pentagon dbol to resell?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
BIO LABS said:
You guys think I should keep advertising the 5mg dbol tabs and 5mf winny tabs? The registration is ready to be paid for on them its a little over 61,000 pasos for each.

I was thinking fuc* it and add back to list and register both 50mg and 5mg. What you think. What ya prefer guys? Gym resellers might apreciate a 5mg pink pentagon dbol to resell?

IMO 5mg Dbol is the gold dose. 50mg is too much for many. Go with the 5mg.