©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can Hgh Make You Grow Taller??....

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
some of the sources are selling HGH. Its exspensive but ive heard it can make you grow taller...is that true?? im 21. is it still possible to grow taller?..there are a lot of people with mixed opinions on this...what exactly does HGH do?... :confused:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Do some extensive research on HGH bro before you get on it. The truth is that it can cause bone thickening and possibly growth, however, this is more of a negative side effect than a reason one would resort to it. On kids with stunted growth doctors will sometimes use it to try to help them grow, but for a already matured adult I do not think that is a wis approach.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
What about for younger adults? I've seen adds for things like 'height-max' which might contain hgh type drugs, but is that recomended?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
dugie82 said:
What about for younger adults? I've seen adds for things like 'height-max' which might contain hgh type drugs, but is that recomended?

Those are probably bullshit. HGH is medically prescribed legally to men over the age of 25 due to decreasing hgh levels. The therapy is very costly (thousands) and not quite worth it imo. I might try it some day but for the results I think AAS can do better for much cheaper. A good hgh run will consist of approx. 4iu ed for at least 6 months. This will bring you well up into the thousands of dollars. I used long r3 igf-1 which is said to be better and I had no results whatsoever. HGH will do wonders for some, don't get me wrong, but if you don't compete then I don't see the reason to waste your money. Ask around though and see if anyone else grew. Have you ever seen how ugly some bodybuilders with fucked up bone structures in their faces? That's from hgh.