©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why should steroids be Decriminalized ?

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
It is my belief that steroids should be leaglized and controlled. When the governement criminalizes a substance, the black market seizes the opportunity. Some of these black market entrepeneurs utilize substandard hygienic conditions, producing steroids from hormones of unknown qulaity, with no supervision, no sterile handling, utilizing substandard storage. The fact remains that millions of people, mostly young, use steriods anyway for self improvement and the medical community is well aware of this. The sad reality is that these individuals, espeically the young, are denied the chance to use anabolics under medical supervision.

This is one of the best points made for legalization, same as prohibition to me

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
Because it is a violation of ones civil liberties. These bodies that we work so damn hard to make to our exact specifications are just that; they are ours. They do not belong to the government, they do not belong to our doctors, they souly belong to us. The goverment telling one what they can or can't put in their prospective body is akin to us being slaves to there pompous protocols. My only foreseeable argument is if one's health care is provided by the goverment. in which case, to a small degree it impedes upon the right of society becuase of the potential for abuse and the implication that go with it (thousands of $ in health care costs). Other then this the substances i put in my body don't effect any one other then myself.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Because the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990 wasn't a piece of legislature that was introduced to protect anybody! It was written as a political piece...A diversion if you will, by then president George Bush (the father)!! Hey, let's not focus on the war...Look at this serious steroid issue over here!! In fact, members of the DEA,AMA, FDA, and NIDA all testified that anabolic steroids should not be classified as controlled substances!!

The same scenario played out when his son was president...We had war, we had financial institutions crumbling from greed due to lack of oversight, and Bush brings up steroid abuse in the State of The Union Address!! Unbelievable!! NOBODY from these epic financial institutions has ever seen the inside of a court room let alone jail!! BUT...They began demonizing Olympic athletes like Marion Jones...They stripped her of her medals, humiliated her in the press and sent her to jail!! The world is SO backwards!!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
The simple answer: Because it shouldnt be the governments business or concern what i do to MY body in the privacy of my own home period so long as it affects no one but myself. Our government believes that we the people dont have the ability to decide whats best for ourselves so some ignorent dickhead with an agenda in washington is going to make the decision for us. I also completely agree with bio and his previous post about the government using it as a diversionary tool they basically tell us dont look at all of washingtons multiple failures concerning the economy our social services our military and americans overall well being and way of life look at the scary steroids that are going to destroy the entire world if we dont ban them and make them illegal heaven forbid somebody puts a little size on gets stronger and has an awsome overall sense of well being...what a crock of shit fucking hate politicians they are completely worthless imho.

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
Interesting reads, now take that into consideration when you vote midterm elections 2014. Stoners got it together, hopefully weightlifters can too!