©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Thieves in the house

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
heavy said:
HAHAH....oracle, i stole your last 26 points...but I left you with 0.2 points,,, cuz im a nice guy. :eek:wned:

Hmmm.....seems like you only have 1.8 points now. Damn

P

pincrusher

i was hoping to make changes to my title and do a few other things till some a-hole took all my points i was saving. THANKS ALOT A-HOLE :sniper: :mad:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
i was hoping to make changes to my title and do a few other things till some a-hole took all my points i was saving. THANKS ALOT A-HOLE :sniper: :mad:

lol

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Yeah, I seem to have lost a lot of points and my title has changed....hmmm.....wonder what happened? You have any suspects Tee?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Bizarro said:
Yeah, I seem to have lost a lot of points and my title has changed....hmmm.....wonder what happened? You have any suspects Tee?

I thought you were anasci's geisha boy.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
I don't know how, but somehow I have like double the points I had yesterday. I change custom titles, but I don't steal points. I'm putting them in the bank. Heck with you all.

We all know it's you and Anasci starting things up

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx

DragonRider said:
Nope, the only thing I take credit for is these name changes.

Tee Worshiping Dork

AnaSci's Court Jester

So what part does Anasci have in this?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
You bastards, im out of town for a couple days, and i come back and these are my points. you guys are such assholes