©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

iPod arm band

silverback66

Nov 19, 2013
Lol, I got a new Smith machine for my gym and I lifted every day for a week and I don't even use the damn thing!

$$$.. Is this a personal/home gym? I rarely use the smith machine either, sure wouldn't ever buy one..

Speaking of that! watched a guy curl in the smith rack the other day.. it was weird too. Like 20 lbs on each side.. curl it fast enough and let go to let it "float" up then catch it on the way back down. Dude is even a trainer. Must know something I dont?? Haha

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
$$$.. Is this a personal/home gym? I rarely use the smith machine either, sure wouldn't ever buy one..

Speaking of that! watched a guy curl in the smith rack the other day.. it was weird too. Like 20 lbs on each side.. curl it fast enough and let go to let it "float" up then catch it on the way back down. Dude is even a trainer. Must know something I dont?? Haha

Yes it's a personal gym. Actually John Meadows has some very good exercises on the Smith machine. Look on his website, he has a whole section on it.

The curl thing is hillarious! I am a big fan of deceleration for muscle growth but that is just weird and asking for trouble.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yes it's a personal gym. Actually John Meadows has some very good exercises on the Smith machine. Look on his website, he has a whole section on it.

The curl thing is hillarious! I am a big fan of deceleration for muscle growth but that is just weird and asking for trouble.

I would tear a ligament or tendon in my outer forearm quick like doing that.