©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test cologne?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'd take them . Havem pm me sully .i eat 100mg proviron and its all good.

Done and done my friend. Make sure to get the heavy duty suspension upgrade for you vehicle, though. I'm in the Midwest, and we've got some serious hogs around here.

Come to think of it, let me film u with one of them and we'll be rich.

The Yetti vs. Hogzilla !!!!!!!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
LOL. None anymore. I have a live in g/f.

Now, before we got together is another story. I've had more bj's and handy's from fatties after last call than I can count. They may not be pretty, but the big girls know how to work the joint. Those chubby fingers make their handy's feel extra nice.

I don't even know what is going in in my head... I'm laughing and I want to throw up... I'm glad you enjoy you ding being wrapped up in little jimmy deans. I actually prefer midgets because they make your junk look massive. You jugs look down and you feel like god lol

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I don't even know what is going in in my head... I'm laughing and I want to throw up... I'm glad you enjoy you ding being wrapped up in little jimmy deans. I actually prefer midgets because they make your junk look massive. You jugs look down and you feel like god lol

I want to fuck a midget chick so bad. I would beat the breaks off of Bridget the Midget. She was working at the Bunny Ranch a few years back and I looked into going out there to fuck her, but decided I had better ways to spend 3 grand. Nowadays I wish I had pulled the trigger.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I want to fuck a midget chick so bad. I would beat the breaks off of Bridget the Midget. She was working at the Bunny Ranch a few years back and I looked into going out there to fuck her, but decided I had better ways to spend 3 grand. Nowadays I wish I had pulled the trigger.

I too know what it's like to live with regret. NEVER pass up a chance to put it to a midget! !!