©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

taipan test 500

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have to admit I am running the T-500 right now and made the mistake of using 1cc at a time. Had some serious soreness. I am a huge fan of TP! I learned my lesson though 1/2cc's of this high MG, oil. On another note I got my first infection, Cellulitus (sp?) Told the DR. got stung by a hornet which crawled up my shorts (its California). injection by Dr. of anitbiotics and all was well. After 20 years of injections got my first infection, Lesson learned to all........prep your tops and skin THOUROUGHLY!!! I think I was lazy and learned my lesson. :banghead:

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Ouch! Ive only gotten one infection, it was staff, also in my leg. And it was from not keep the site clean, total lesson learned! Now i literally trun my bathroom into a lil drs office, super sterile! Yeah love love love tp, and that t500, but damn its got a bite!

Zuespas

Dec 31, 2014
Montreal Canada
I love highly concentrated test. This product right here is on my to do list. I find with most T500 or T400 Im ok as long as I stick to pinning glutes, ventro glutes, or quads. Def not for delts pecks Tris etc.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have cut it in half 1/2 cc of that 500. so two injections of 250 each,,,, kinda doesnt make sense, thats why we use heavy MG materials to eliminate more injections. Either tough it out or as I do 2 smaller Pins.

Zuespas

Dec 31, 2014
Montreal Canada
I have cut it in half 1/2 cc of that 500. so two injections of 250 each,,,, kinda doesnt make sense, thats why we use heavy MG materials to eliminate more injections. Either tough it out or as I do 2 smaller Pins.
Lol I hear ya, might as well pin a cc of some reg test-c. I like to use it cause I'm cheap and I like being on a heavy dose of test

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Well even with taking two shots theres still twice as much in the bottle compared to a reg bottle of test 250, im cheap too, twice as much for a lil more is always better.