©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar dose for female

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have my lady on 5mg var and starting 12.5 mcgs of T3 ED. She is a ex body/fitness model. Now she competes as Tri-Athelete. Its only been 5 days, waiting for results, tomorrow is weights day, we shall see if she has some strenght gains. Anavar for her type of workouts should be perfect. I will have to do some homework on SD. My var is legit I trust Alin.
On another note what about Turnabol for females? To androgenic? anbody have expierence with ladies and Tbol>?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Superdrol actually has half the androgenic rating of var iirc, it is rated a 5 where var is a 10, I think this info was from mike Arnold but I don't remember exactly

I'm about to start my girl on SD at 5 mg a day personally

Watch out for head aches and high blood pressure. Mine just got serious high bp from it and had to come off.

Amber1994

Jun 23, 2016
anavar is a very popular anabolic androgenic steroid and is considered to be one of the friendliest in terms of side effects. This is one of the few anabolic steroids that carry with it a high rate of success among women, so much so it’s often referred to as “The Girl Steroid.”