©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New study on trt replacement

Therep18

Feb 6, 2018
Yet the U.S. will shoot down any benefit to healthy use of TRT unless you're a tranny..........wtf people!!!

I live here snd I agree. Anything that will improve quality of life, treat illnesses or perhaps cure diseases the government will make it illegal or atleast make you jump through so many hoops that it wouldn't be worth your time. I think it's a joke. Outlaw whatever you want up but people will still get what they want or need.

Therep18

Feb 6, 2018
But if you need some xanax or hydros, cigarettes are so bad they are killing people that don't even use them. And alcohol is killing people from all angles. Both are killing people at a rate you can measure by the minute. But don't have no weed for your anxiety and stress. No that's jail time.

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
I feel the same. I don't use it myself anymore but I can't believe it's not legal in all states.

This is because the government doesn’t like to give up its growing power. It’s no ones business what someone uses as long as they don’t hurt anyone else. The American people need to take back their government.

Brickshthouse79

Donating Member
Mar 15, 2019
Ive never had an issue getting trt. One recommendation for those trying is to have both total and free test checked. In my case total tends to be around the lower end of the range (190-330ng/dl) but free is below range. So I havent had an issue being treated.