©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sweet spot dosage for TRT

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I do well with 150mg test for HRT. I did like adding 100mg deca but for HRT test only.

alzadosghost

Oct 31, 2017
Olympic peninsula
12.5 mg a day test e sub q keeps me around 900. I can still hold weight on it. When I blast at 250mg a week i can def feel it. 500 mg a week almost seems like it’s way too much. It seems weird when 1-1.5 grms a week of test alone was a cruise. Lol

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
12.5 mg a day test e sub q keeps me around 900. I can still hold weight on it. When I blast at 250mg a week i can def feel it. 500 mg a week almost seems like it’s way too much. It seems weird when 1-1.5 grms a week of test alone was a cruise. Lol

It is strange but I bet most who have lowered doses over the years feel the same. Age is the biggest factor but I do believe the body adapts very quickly. So if you are using very low doses for a long period even just 500mg per week would have a big impact. The same for guys who abuse who add 500mg and little is felt as their body is so used to higher doses.

Maintaining is much easier than building so guys can blast when they need to but use low dose cruises to maintain health the best they can. On a cruise I use 10-20mg test e/p everyday and even 400mg test on blast hits me hard.

ELIMINATOR

Jan 3, 2015
150-200mgs works great. I just started HCG at 2000 iu's 3x per week and maybe placebo but I'm feeling pretty good!

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
It is strange but I bet most who have lowered doses over the years feel the same. Age is the biggest factor but I do believe the body adapts very quickly. So if you are using very low doses for a long period even just 500mg per week would have a big impact. The same for guys who abuse who add 500mg and little is felt as their body is so used to higher doses.

Maintaining is much easier than building so guys can blast when they need to but use low dose cruises to maintain health the best they can. On a cruise I use 10-20mg test e/p everyday and even 400mg test on blast hits me hard.

I do the same.....roughly 100mg a week divided into daily injects. Roughly 14-15 mg per day. It puts me in the upper 800's , lower 900's.....and I don't have to use any AI's.

Plus my Free Test is higher this way then when I used to pin once or twice per week and that was around 125mg a week.

So I'm using less and getting more which is a "win-win" for me.

Rot-Iron66

Jun 30, 2017
I like .5 CC every 5 days (so only 750 mg a month) but perfect. High end of normal, no sides. Couple times a year I up it,and add some Deca and EQ (.5 cc of each every 5 days) sort of like my "blast".

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Something that's grabbed my interest lately is Emeric Delczeg TRT method of 10mg daily.

I tried it but felt better at 20mg per day. It's worth trying as many seem to do well and it's only helping health staying that low.

Sparkss

Aug 19, 2018
Something that's grabbed my interest lately is Emeric Delczeg TRT method of 10mg daily.

His protocol is spot on. Been doing it for a bit over a month and feel great.

Looks like I have some Googling to do now. That sounds interesting.

Right now my TRT protocol is 175 mg/wk split dose Sun/Thurs. No need for an AI (not that I should at that dose anyways) and it keeps me in the high-mid range, which makes my doctor happy :)