©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie on a mission

Mr.Meanor

Apr 22, 2005
the difference between dbol and anadrol is dbol is "dianabol" it has a pharmacy name of:Methandrostenolone. like freejay said it is mostly a jump start steroid. Now since anadrol and dianabol are both 17AlphaAlkylated they are both about the same toxicity wise. Maybe you want to use Anadrol (oxymetholone). some people say it is more hepatoxic(bad for your liver). I disagree and find it about the same. anadrol usually makes you retain more water but it also doesn't aromatise like dbol. so there you go buddy choose well. I like Dbol better because of the dopamine rush. There now that I told you all that I think what you should do is just do a test only cycle prop or enanthate. 400-500 mgs a week. oh and nobody does "everything right" when it comes to training. you'll learn what some people see as "right" others see as BS enjoy your stay here.
peace

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm almost 47 now and d-bol is about all the oral I need..I thought about a-drol but My tendons probably couldn't handle the immediate strenght gains..Maybe the next cycle,probably not.....I'll probably go with the leaner,cutting type of cycle...Something like eq and tren and maybe winny tabs...