©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Red and sore site injection

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
SuperFly said:
There must be something with this bottle of prop. The fist bottle wasn't nearly as bad as this. It did hurt, but I thought I was getting used to it. I finished that bottle and started in on the 2nd. I have had more problems with this bottle. F*cking huge ass lumps and red as hell. It goes away after a week on its own though. I have not taken anymore antibiotics. I hope the next bottle is a little easier on me.

Do you think there may be slight differences in the amount of BE and BA that are causing different reactions between the bottles?

What lab made your gear? Have you contacted your source. I have heard that Prop is sometimes painful due to the way the test chrystals are dispursed, but bro no gear should cause what you are experiencing. Also, you are using a NEW sterile pin each time correct (that goes for the drawing needle too if you switch.) And you should use an alchohol swab to clean both the top of the vial and the injection site. Best of luck Bro!

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Freejay said:
What lab made your gear? Have you contacted your source. I have heard that Prop is sometimes painful due to the way the test chrystals are dispursed, but bro no gear should cause what you are experiencing. Also, you are using a NEW sterile pin each time correct (that goes for the drawing needle too if you switch.) And you should use an alchohol swab to clean both the top of the vial and the injection site. Best of luck Bro!

I haven't spoken to the source about it yet, I am sure he has read this post and would help if this was out of the ordinary. I will get with him and see what is up. His stuff is swelling me in more ways than one. :)

I use a fresh assembly everytime, swab my ass or quad, swab the bottle tops, and change pins after I draw. All the precautions are being used. I might be pushing a little too fast now that I am getting used to the process. I am trying to slow down some. I only use 1cc prop (100mg/cc) eod ,and 1/2 cc deca (300mg/cc) e4d.

It sucks when you can't sit down without wincing.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
I was getting a similar condition with test-c. This is my first cycle and the same thing was happening to me. It happened with the first 4-5 injects, a big red patch, warm to the touch, and the site was sore as hell. I was also very fatigued. I took all the precautions, injected after a shower, cleaned the site with alcohol as well as the top of the vial. The last few injects have caused me no problems at all. My thigh was so dam bad that i almost went to the hospital, but decided to give it one more day to see if it got any better, it did. Hopefully its just your body getting used to it, but i know how it feels. Hope it gets better for you. Clint