©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NEW Crypto-Science Forum!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Just one quick question, are altcoins/Bitcoin something that someone can benefit from investing in if they don’t have a large sum of money to invest initially? Let’s say in the $2-3k range. I keep hearing that to make any real money in it you have to have a $20-25k initial investment, or it’s just not worth it.

Sully here's an example...I took $360 I had in btc today and dropped it on a coin and this afternoon I cashed it out at $875! I took that $500 made and dropped it on something else.

I'm new to this...Taking the tips given, investing and learning how the system works. If that $2-$3k you mention makes you $5k and that $5k is broken down into the right coins at the right times and it makes you $8k and that continues on the same and you build yourself a strong portfolio you are always going to be in the green because your current profits should always outweigh your current loses.

And like I said, I have never had the vision for the graphs and reading the dips versus the crashes versus the holds...Paying someone a small fee to tell me when and where to put what, more then works for me. And also it helps me learn myself faster because I am able to skip those mistakes the person guiding me made:cool:;)

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Subscription Function in your usercp

Anyone looking for access no longer has to contact Pesty4077 for details.

You can subscribe to the Crypto-Science forum here => AnaSCI Crypto-Science

Pesty4077 has also offered $10 OFF for every referral you send to him to gain access to the forum. 5 referrals will gain you a FREE month access!

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
I am interested in this but ther isn't any info of what will be found on this sub. Maby pesty should take on a few ppl give a free month and them review the service. I'm sure that would help others that are on the fence. Just like me I'm sure many ppl are skeptical. Sounds like a good thing thou... I'd be interested after christmas which is when I plan to start investing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I am interested in this but ther isn't any info of what will be found on this sub. Maby pesty should take on a few ppl give a free month and them review the service. I'm sure that would help others that are on the fence. Just like me I'm sure many ppl are skeptical. Sounds like a good thing thou... I'd be interested after christmas which is when I plan to start investing.

Ask those that have already joined today and yesterday if they feel it is worth the $50 they paid. I am leaving their names out because it doesn't seem right to openly name-drop. But I hope that they chime in with their thoughts.

It has however been explained what is offered in that forum:

There you will receive:
  • Information on creating and managing a portfolio.
  • How to invest in altcoins.
  • Where and when to invest in the various cryptos on the market.
  • Long and Short term holds for greater profit.
  • Crypto-Mining.
  • Ways to avoid unnecessary fees when buying/selling.
  • And much more!

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
Ok just was making a suggestion..

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
Sounds like a great addition to the board.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Sounds like a great addition to the board.

Hi Big Rich. I was going to charge $100 a month, but decided to do it at $50. I wrote some stickies that will save you a more then that, buy not making same mistakes I did when I first got started. This will be a forum where we will discuss our goals and make suggestions.

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
Nice first of the year I'm going to.join

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
**ANYONE THAT CONTACTED ME FOR ACCESS BEFORE THE SUBSCRIPTION FEATURE WAS INSTALLED**
Please make sure you contact me after signing up. I want to make sure I know who you are and make sure you have access.

**ANYONE THAT HAS JOINED USING THE SUBSCRIPTION FEATURE IN THEIR USERCP**
Your user permissions should update shortly after payment confirmation shows in the system.

Thanks!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
**ANYONE THAT CONTACTED ME FOR ACCESS BEFORE THE SUBSCRIPTION FEATURE WAS INSTALLED**
Please make sure you contact me after signing up. I want to make sure I know who you are and make sure you have access.

**ANYONE THAT HAS JOINED USING THE SUBSCRIPTION FEATURE IN THEIR USERCP**
Your user permissions should update shortly after payment confirmation shows in the system.

You can subscribe to the Crypto-Science forum here => AnaSCI Crypto-Science