©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prescription MK-677

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
He’s a good guy - but strict when it comes to preserving your health. He will rip you a new one if health markers are odd and demand routes to fix them. But he works with a lot of bodybuilders too, so he’s very up and progressive with everything happening on the front lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good thing. Keeping your health monitored is very important to your longevity. Frequent labs are always a great idea.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
They arnt as bad, but still about the cost of generic gh - sermorelin was $120/mo

That is crazy. That's not even meant to be that good. How did you find sermorelin? I wonder what mark up they make on that.

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
That is crazy. That's not even meant to be that good. How did you find sermorelin? I wonder what mark up they make on that.

Hardly did a thing to my levels at all. Small enough that you could consider it just simply the variance between testing. Think igf went from like...40 to 60 for example.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Hardly did a thing to my levels at all. Small enough that you could consider it just simply the variance between testing. Think igf went from like...40 to 60 for example.

I liked sermorelin when I tried it but that price is absurd. If I had that jump in igf-1 after using it I wouldn't be pleased either. Have you tried cjc-1295 with dac?

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
I liked sermorelin when I tried it but that price is absurd. If I had that jump in igf-1 after using it I wouldn't be pleased either. Have you tried cjc-1295 with dac?

Never did Dac, but did mod-grf and ghrp-2 to slightly better effect, but maybe only like 40 points more. Still 90-110

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
AFAIK, Ibutamoren mesylat (MK-677) is only approved for use in animals. It has yet to be approved (in the US) for human use. Here are all the manufacturers of it in the US, and all of them are only for animal use.

https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/search.cfm?query=IBUTAMOREN MESYLATE

Everything I have found shows it is in the preclinical trials stage for a deficiency of growth hormone.

What brand were you prescribed? I would be interested in seeing a picture of it.

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
AFAIK, Ibutamoren mesylat (MK-677) is only approved for use in animals. It has yet to be approved (in the US) for human use. Here are all the manufacturers of it in the US, and all of them are only for animal use.

https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/search.cfm?query=IBUTAMOREN MESYLATE

Everything I have found shows it is in the preclinical trials stage for a deficiency of growth hormone.

What brand were you prescribed? I would be interested in seeing a picture of it.

I did not purchase it, however I would assume my doctor is one of the first to get his hands on it (I believe they are trying to get RAD-140 soon as well, which is just nuts). It wouldn’t be a brand I don’t believe as it would be from the compounding pharmacy we use.

Besides short of ordering it I don’t know a great full proof way to “prove” this to you - the prescription listings are all online, which I would assume people could say easily faked. For the sake of my clinic and doctor, I’d rather not post their practice up either (I hope you understand).

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
Have you tried hgh and tested your numbers?

Last blood work using 2iu AM, 24 hours last dosage was: 137ng/mL

Previous blood work at beginning of the diet, 3iu/day split 1iu throughout the day, 11 hours after last dosage was: 228ng/mL

Product was the same generic.

Kindlife

Nov 5, 2017

Titan Medical Center prescribes it along with many other trt clinics. You can get on there website and look it up yourself. You can do a skyp consult with them and they then will send you an order to get bloodwork done at your local lab and then they can prescribe you all kinds of different goodies that are compounded at a US Pharmacy and sent right to your doorstep. 100% legal and quality. But you gotta pay for that quality and legitimacy as well.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Have you used MK-677 before? Did you stick with saying no due to the price?

BigDave

Dec 27, 2018
MK677 along with cjc w dac to me is one of the best gh combos you can use

I have used this one and it is great. The MK makes me very hungry and somewhat lethargic the next day but sleep is great and muscles are fuller noticeably.

nspaletta

Feb 11, 2013
I have used this one and it is great. The MK makes me very hungry and somewhat lethargic the next day but sleep is great and muscles are fuller noticeably.

definitely one of my favorites when I don't feel like taking hgh...only thing to keep in mind is every couple weeks add metformin in for a week to keep insulin sensitivity up. Studies have shown that mk quickly raises insulin resistance.

chooch69

Dec 20, 2018
for guys who say it makes u lethargic, what if u just lower the dose?
is there any point to using it at a lower dose tho?
i wanna try it but feeling sluggish is the last thing i need!