©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Conversions with peg 300 ?

Littlebigguy

Feb 18, 2020
Hello , I’m new here but always brewed . But I only have done the basics with bb and ba and very simple recipes. I have found very bad reactions for myself from eo and G. I’m an unlucky one ! I am trying to see if anyone out there could help a fellow brother of the iron out ,
Is it possible to use peg 300 to make injectables ? I’m looking into making injectable anadrol at 50 mg a ml , without the use of g or eo , if these are the only ways does someone maybe have a recipe that uses very minimal G or eo ? Last time I tried the G solvents I went vertigo and threw up for a day strait . I thought may it could have been something else so I waited a week and tried it again. And the same thing happens to me . Please help my brothers and sisters of the iron !!!

ToryJay

Jun 28, 2019
Belgium
It's your first cycle? I would advise you to do some simple... You can try test E and dbol at first.

Littlebigguy

Feb 18, 2020
Hi toryjay, No, not my first ... I have been using for sometime now , I’m 30 and have been juicing for 11 years now, I’m just trying to figure out a way to brew injectable anadrol 50mg at 100 mls without using Guiacol and eo and if I have to use Guiacol , the lowest amount possible to make this recipe work . If you have any advice or experience with brewing injectable anadrol or dbol I would really appreciate it .

Foxman101

Donating Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi toryjay, No, not my first ... I have been using for sometime now , I’m 30 and have been juicing for 11 years now, I’m just trying to figure out a way to brew injectable anadrol 50mg at 100 mls without using Guiacol and eo and if I have to use Guiacol , the lowest amount possible to make this recipe work . If you have any advice or experience with brewing injectable anadrol or dbol I would really appreciate it .

I’ve only used PEG to make oral solutions ..

Why don’t you just take the Anadrol orally ?
You could try sending Motorboat a email .. as I know he brews Anadrol injectable.. also Sxript on here seems to brew oral injectables... ask him

Littlebigguy

Feb 18, 2020
Toryjay I brew my own brother . I’m looking for a recipe not a supplier. I appreciate it . If I don’t make it. I don’t take it