©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sticking to a diet during lockdown

Finephysique

Jul 6, 2017
Any tips to trying to stick to a healthy diet during lockdown?

I am quite bored being at home working in front of a computer all day that I am snacking on way too much junk food. Don’t seem to have put on any real body fat as I’m probably not eating a huge amount of overall calories but it can’t be good for the body getting a lot of your calories from chocolate, breads and pancakes

Naathaan

Donating Member
Jul 26, 2018
The only thing that works for me is literally not keeping junk in the house. I know once I have it in the house it's gonna get in my mouth eventually

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
shit if you find the answer to your question, let me know, my diet has went to shit, Luckily I haven't been putting on much fat because ive been using HGH as a crutch...LOL

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Since I'm not allowed outside this summer, I'm just keeping the winter bulk going til next summer.

Finephysique

Jul 6, 2017
shit if you find the answer to your question, let me know, my diet has went to shit, Luckily I haven't been putting on much fat because ive been using HGH as a crutch...LOL

Started to black tops last night to try and stop the expanding waistline. With 4 little girls in the house not having treats around is not an option and I can’t say no.

Looking forward to the gym reopening to see how out of shape everyone is to make me feel better.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Can you not get your girls treats that you don't like? I doubt it will be much longer so maybe the off time will do you good. Once the gyms reopen it won't take long to get back in shape.

Finephysique

Jul 6, 2017
Unfortunately they like the same things I like. I have just accepted I will need to lose a bit of fat when I get back to the gym, starting some gh has already helped.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The only thing that works for me is literally not keeping junk in the house. I know once I have it in the house it's gonna get in my mouth eventually

Its really that simple. Don't buy junk food and you wont eat it. DIET is really all about the mindset. You have to be very disciplined.