©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What your screen name means to you.

M

McKenzie

Freejay said:
Freejay....My name is Jay, and I was recently divorced (free) when I came up with the name. So ladies....I'm single...let's mingle!

:wavey:

P

pincrusher

Cookie said:
Okay, this one is pretty sappy but here goes....my dad always called me cookie....yep, I'll always be a daddy's girl.
and i guess now that your older, all the guys want to nibble on your cookie :D LOL boy im startin to get hungry now!

P

pincrusher

Cookie said:
Yep, and don't forget about the two jugs of milk! ;)
aw com-on cookie dont do this to me, now i have lots of naughty visuals runnin through my head :D

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Cookie said:
Yep, and don't forget about the two jugs of milk! ;)

Over the year I've learned to bite my tounge and not respond to comments like this! For some reason I would always get myself in trouble :confused: :D

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
DragonRider said:
Awwwww. That's sweet. No kidding. I have three daughters. (18, 20 and 26)The 2 youngest are Daddy's girls. The oldest one hates me.

My name comes from a place I ride my bike. (The Dragon)http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

Well it's about time you told us! Most of us were thinking that use to be your way of transportation back when you were a kid in the OLD days! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
l3i0hazard = Biological Hazard...for obvious reasons...of course we are all being a little hazardous with what we do to our bodies - the benefits outweigh the sides I say...