©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Going to start first cycle, over view please

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Stealth, what is your frequency and dosage of Nolva? I am going to do a 500mg/week of Test E for 12 weeks with injections on the 1st and 4th day of each week for 250mgs. I am contemplating including Nolva for the very same reasosn you have outlined. Any help or advice would be greatly welcome.

~WW999

W

wolfyEVH

WetWork999 said:
Stealth, what is your frequency and dosage of Nolva? I am going to do a 500mg/week of Test E for 12 weeks with injections on the 1st and 4th day of each week for 250mgs. I am contemplating including Nolva for the very same reasosn you have outlined. Any help or advice would be greatly welcome.

~WW999

WW, it would be best to start your own threads with questions you may have...not jumping into someone elses.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
WetWork999 said:

~WW999
Hey WW, you've got mail.

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
Wow... Well update on my cycle, I had to cut it short @ 8weeks. Because my fiancee got me a surprise 3week tour of europe for xmas/bday. And i was so nervous about going thru customs with it I stopped and while on my 2nd week in Euro i started PCT... But I will be starting a cutting cycle pretty soon. Any advice on a cut cycle... I was thinking of Test Prop and Var and run that for 12weeks. But unsure of it...

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
i did 1cc of 250mg twice a week. So its a tad bit more then 300mgs. Gains were nice, only down fall was pimply back, but my fiancee is a popper so it was no problem really. For a first cycle it was good, but after I seen the gains. I would much rather have a cutting cycle then a bulking cycle... I honestly didnt need PCT either from this cycle.. This cycle was more like a hmmmmm metabalism enhancer it seemed, and made me very hot... Raised my bodytemp.. But if your gonna do it, atleast do 500mgs through out a 7day period.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
That's the best reason for cutting a cycle short, that I ever heard. Congrats on your gains. You also gained a raft of knowledge.

cheers

Nitrateman