©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Raw Meat

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
I think there is nothing wrong with getting high as long as it dosn't interfere with your lifestyle.

some people like getting high, some people like staying high

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
needsomeinfo said:
I think there is nothing wrong with getting high as long as it dosn't interfere with your lifestyle.

some people like getting high, some people like staying high

I have never know a person that smokes pot and it doesn't interfere in some way with their lifestyle. I used to be a BIG pothead + borderline alcoholic, since I have hit it hard with bodybuilding, I don't feel any need to smoke or drink. I agree with DR on this one, walking into a gym is the only high I need!

Hey wasn't this thread about meat? :D

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
He probably eats his old lady when she's on the rag too......Now there's a woman I couldn't steal....

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
me too

deadlift said:
well, its been awhile since my first
raw meat craving, but its still there...
and I love it...I've been buying expensive lean
cuts (filet mignon) and I put it through a grinder
add some spice (this always changes,soy is good)
then clump it on a plate make a well on top and drop in
a raw egg...I think this is what got rid rid of my deca dick.

I like the flavor of raw beef too. Cooking ruins the taste! Sauces ruin the taste! If I only ate my own animals I would eat them rare or raw without a hitch. But I DO worry about parasites. I think if you like the raw beef, you need to get de-wormed every so often. Same as your dog, right?

glass

Apr 6, 2004
Raw Meat Taste Great!!!

Hey "Deadlift", raw meat is !YUMMY! I was raised eating it raw, I think thats why we have teeth for tearing. But, Andrew is right... It's good to know where your meat is comming from. Either your own raised meet or from a local ranch you know well. So you know the meet and handling procedures are good. Here is a tasty sandwich recipe I grew up on as a kid on our ranch:
Rye Bread with a little mayo - a think layer of fresh ground (chilled) lean raw beef or buffalo (Buffalo - MMMmmm!!!) little bit of pepper and and sliced WallaWalla sweet onion.