©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

OXYTOCIN...reduced social anxiety

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I just took 20mcg oxytocin and slept like a baby. I'm still bed ridden with a bad flu. The oxytocin at 20mcg gave be a mild flushing, then I was out with vivid dreams. I woke up talking to myself because the dreams were so real. There weren't negatives sides at this dose.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Now that I am using a lower dose of oxytocin, I consistently get a mild flush followed by a very relaxed feeling, then I fall asleep and have dreams that are quite noticeably different than usual. I wake up and have found myself talking out loud, or not sure I'm awake. It's a deeper level of sleep.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Man did I have weird dreams from oxytocin last night. The dreams seem so real it confuses the mind. I woke up gasping for air because I dreamed I was underwater and couldn't get to the underwater dive tank to get oxygen, it was a long way from me. I literally was holding my breath for a long, long time while I was asleep because I thought it was real. I also woke up talking to myself again. I notice I moaned out loud a lot because I could hear myself in my sleep. Must be some deep state of sleep going on.

I am recovering so damn slow from this flu bug but I'm hoping I can start up my training and Igf by Monday. I haven't taken my gear inject in 10 days. That's a new record for me. This bug attacked my kidneys hard so
not about to take AAS til I'm better.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I bet this would help with mood on and sleep on heavy tren cycles. Maybe wrong but it seems like it would.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I bet this would help with mood on and sleep on heavy tren cycles. Maybe wrong but it seems like it would.

It would definitely help sleeping on tren. I will only dose it prebed as it sedates me.

Oxytocin is the one nice thing I can play with while I'm sick. It relaxes me and gives me much deeper sleep. So, here we go.... Going to have a protein drink and take a fat dose of 100mcg. I'm getting more comfortable with oxytocin so I'm bumping it up a bit. Crazy dream time!!! :D

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Took 20mcg oxytocin last night. My dreams were so vivid and life like. It's hard to describe the feeling. It's almost like the dream world is actually reality. I find myself talking out loud in my sleep. Last night I had vivid dreams with a hot girl
i used to work with in them. This compound makes me wack off a lot. Hahaha :)

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

I was thinking along the same lines! Could this be the answer not only to tren induced insomnia but also a feeling of well being while using tren? Looking forward to hearing more about this!

Just took a fat 50mcg dose of oxytocin. Bring on the crazy dreams...

That's more than double the other vivid dream inducing dose of 20mcg! LOL!! How did it go?

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Last night's dreams were so real!!! I dreamed I was playing with my favorite cat I had in high school. I miss that cat!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
The acute effects of intranasal oxytocin administration on endocrine and sexual function in males.

AuthorsBurri A, et al. Show all Journal
Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2008 Jun;33(5):591-600. doi: 10.1016/j.psyneuen.2008.01.014. Epub 2008 Mar 28.

Affiliation
Abstract
The role of the neuropeptide oxytocin (OT) ranges from the modulation of neuroendocrine physiological effects to the establishment of complex social and bonding behaviours. Experimental studies in animals, as well as case reports in humans, suggest that OT affects different aspects of sexual behaviour and has predominantly facilitating properties for sexual appetence and performance. Using a previously established experimental paradigm of sexual arousal and masturbation-induced orgasm, this study investigated the acute effects of intranasal OT application (24I.U.) on endocrine parameters and measures of sexual appetence and function in healthy men (n=10). In a double-blind, placebo-controlled, balanced cross-over design, sexual arousal, and orgasm were induced by an erotic film and masturbation. In addition to the continuous recording of endocrine (OT, cortisol, prolactin, epinephrine, norepinephrine) and cardiovascular data (heart rate), parameters of appetitive, consummatory, and refractory sexual behaviour were assessed using the acute sexual experience scale (ASES). OT plasma levels were significantly elevated after intranasal OT throughout the whole experiment (>60 min). In addition, OT treatment induced significantly higher increases in epinephrine plasma levels during sexual activity without affecting cortisol levels, prolactin levels or heart rate. OT treatment did not alter appetitive, consummatory, and refractory sexual behaviour according to the ASES. However, when subjects were asked about their subjective perception of whether OT or placebo had been applied, eight out of 10 subjects in the OT group answered correctly, thus pointing to an altered perception of arousal. In conclusion, intranasally administered OT leads to a marked increase in OT plasma levels together with increased secretion of catecholamines when subjects are engaged in sexual activity in a laboratory setting. As the effects of OT on sexual behaviour were equivocal, future studies should examine possible facilitating effects further by including males, females, and couples in a field setting, taking into account that OT exerts the most prominent behavioural effects in pair bond formations.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Interactions between dopamine and oxytocin in the control of sexual behaviour.

AuthorsBaskerville TA, et al. Show all Journal
Prog Brain Res. 2008;170:277-90. doi: 10.1016/S0079-6123(08)00423-8.

SAffiliation
Abstract
Dopamine and oxytocin are two key neuromodulators involved in reproductive behaviours, such as mating and maternal care. Much evidence underlies their separate roles in such behaviours, but particularly in sexual behaviour. It is generally believed that central dopaminergic and oxytocinergic systems work together to regulate the expression of penile erection, but relatively little is known regarding how they interact. Thus, this review aims to discuss neuroanatomical proof, neuromodulator secretory profiles in the hypothalamus and behavioural pharmacological evidence which support a dopamine-oxytocin link in three hypothalamic nuclei that have been implicated in sexual behaviour, namely the medial preoptic nucleus, supraoptic nucleus and paraventricular nucleus (PVN). We also aim to provide an overview of potential dopamine-mediated transduction pathways that occur within these nuclei and are correlated with the exhibition of penile erection. The PVN provides the most convincing evidence for a dopamine-oxytocin link and it is becoming increasingly apparent that parvocellular oxytocinergic neurons in the PVN, in part, mediate the effects of dopamine to elicit penile erection. However, while we show that oxytocin neurons express dopamine receptors, other evidence on whether dopaminergic activation of PVN oxytocin cells involves a direct and/or indirect mechanism is inconclusive and further evidence is required to establish whether the two systems interact synergistically or sequentially in the regulation of penile erection.a

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Thanks. I'd be interested in seeing how the effects are intranasal as this route has greater blood/brain penetration.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
There is a lot of interest regarding oxytocin now. Looking forward to reading more real life experiences from testers :)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Those with PTSD are in a constant state of anxiety and low-grade fear. This anxiety can climax when startled or in trigger situations. It has been found that oxytocin reduces background anxiety in those with PTSD

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Oxytocin is also thought to modulate inflammation by decreasing certain cytokines. Thus, the increased release in oxytocin following positive social interactions has the potential to improve wound healing.