©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Elvia1023's June Picks!

Professional Muscle Store

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2018
www.professionalmusclestore.com
Elvia1023 will be doing his picks of the month! Any questions, he will be more then happy to answer throughout the month :)

Receive 25% OFF when you use the code at checkout!

>>> ELVIA1023'S JUNE PICKS OF THE MONTH <<<

CONTROLLED LABS ORANGE TRIAD W/GREENS Use code TRIAD at checkout for 25% OFF: ORANGE TRIAD W/GREENS

COBRA LABS (JNX SPORTS) THE CURSE Use code CURSE at checkout for 25% OFF: THE CURSE

$50 ORDERS RECEIVE: VIP Lounge, HGH and AAS Testing forum access!

Attachments

• c_labs.jpg
    c_labs.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 30

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
All orders for these products receive VIP access...Make sure to leave your username at checkout, or message me with your order # to have your status updated!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I was asked to pick some products I think could be beneficial to customers.

The Curse is an excellent and very versatile preworkout. It's ingredient list is terrible but I remember giving it a chance and was very surprised how great it felt. I have gone through 4 tubs over the last few years and I very rarely reorder preworkouts because if anyone has seen my thread I like to experiment with different ones. It's also very versatile in certain ways. It has 50 servings per container so for people very sensitive to caffeine they could just use 1 scoop and get 50 workouts per tub and a very simple boost for the gym. I usually go with 2 scoops and I feel that a lot and again it's surprisingly good. Others may even want to dose it higher for a massive surge in energy and you would still get plenty of workouts doing it that way as well. My gf really likes it and just uses 1 scoop for a little boost so I went through my supply with her.

Orange Triad and Greens is a great multi vitamin product with many extras. It tastes surprisingly good considering all it's ingredients. It's a great compliment to a cycle to help towards optimal health, recovery, joints, digestion and well being. I have gone through a few tubs of this as well. When training hard I like to have a serving AM/PM and it works out good for me.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Orange triad is a great product. I have only used the caps. How does it taste?