©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2 weeks cycle?

harrison

Jan 27, 2011
I just wondering if there is anyone who ever done a 2 week cycle? If so, how did it work out for you and what did you stack?

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I just wondering if there is anyone who ever done a 2 week cycle? If so, how did it work out for you and what did you stack?

A 2wk cycle? I have run SHIC cycles that were 4wks, never heard of anyone going any shorter then that. What type of gains are you expecting from 2wks? A waste of time imo.

harrison

Jan 27, 2011
I heard that winny /tren seems to be a good two weeker. that has brought some people some good results. If anyone has done a two weeker... how long did you do PCT for?

GBtom

May 9, 2011
I heard that winny /tren seems to be a good two weeker. that has brought some people some good results. If anyone has done a two weeker... how long did you do PCT for?

why would you want to do such a short cycle?

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Idc what the cycle includes. If we're talking a 2 week aas cycle, it is a dumb idea. I wouldnt waste my time with anything under 6 weeks.

skeoch

Apr 30, 2011
I know a guy who did a two weeker and it was rubbish. he used dbolm winny ,proviron, all at high doses

forman

May 6, 2011
One or two lbs of muscle don’t sound too great though... I was thinking more like 5lbs.

huge28

May 5, 2011
I think the idea with 2 weekers is that you do loads of them. 2 weeks on, 2 off, like with clen.