©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Prophecy: Nathan De Asha

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
This is another huge guy like Lionel B. Look at his Biceps to shoulder insertions. Wild!

[ame]https://youtu.be/ImVmxOII6rU[/ame]

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
This guy looks great. Could be a future Mr O. He does seem very arrogant in some of the vids I have seen.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
He has a good chance of winning some pro shows in the next few years. He was 7th at the Olympia and I think he will be top 5 this year. I know he just left Kuwait due to landing a big sponsorship deal with musclemeds.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
He has a good chance of winning some pro shows in the next few years. He was 7th at the Olympia and I think he will be top 5 this year. I know he just left Kuwait due to landing a big sponsorship deal with musclemeds.

I think he will win the NY Pro soon. He is looking very impressive. He has a great waist compared to most of the other top pros these days.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I think he will win the NY Pro soon. He is looking very impressive. He has a great waist compared to most of the other top pros these days.

That's the first thing I noticed when seeing his latest pics. I agree with surge on the arrogance. I noticed he is always arguing on social media with random people. He should be the favourite for the NY pro.

FastBunny

May 27, 2018
Guy just won two big shows back to back. Claimed he is coming for Phil Heath now... I think he jumped the gun there.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Nathan looked good at the CA, I was there, but he is not going to beat Phil like he thinks.

I think deep down he probably knows that. He has been doing this for all his shows recently. I suppose it's good for bodybuilding as it creates excitement for shows. Although the last 2 shows were his to win. If Phil comes in at 90% he will easily beat Nathan at the O.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
He is not quite there yet to come close to winning the O. He will be top 5 this year. Some of the tops guys are getting older and he could improve his condition from the last 2 shows. He has all the tools to do damage.