©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

best steroids

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
GoldGery said:
what are some of the best and most popular oral for weight gain and strength promotion?
Test(Injectable). Don't run an oral alone for the gains your looking for.

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
what about for speed/strength for sports like soccer, swimming, sprinting? Something that could give me a competitive edge, and some defenition while im at it?

kaien5576

Oct 22, 2007
Jackass said:
what about for speed/strength for sports like soccer, swimming, sprinting? Something that could give me a competitive edge, and some defenition while im at it?

Winstrol without a doubt. This is the one AAS that it can be said the oral is actually a little better than the injections to get results

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
GoldGery said:
what are some of the best and most popular oral for weight gain and strength promotion?

Orals I like: ANADROL, DBOL, ANAVAR,,all promote size and strength

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
I was infromed by a coach that Anavar needs to be taken with Clomid, because it was very androgenic{whatever that means?}. He said it would most likely cause bitch tits in men but is the best roid for women.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I like them ALL, in one way or another;) :smoker:

Cosmy

May 2, 2007
GoldGery said:
Sounds like you need to do lots more research before you jump in!

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
kaien5576 said:
Winstrol without a doubt. This is the one AAS that it can be said the oral is actually a little better than the injections to get results

Thats johnson sprinter guy was on winstrol i think, the guy that got busted. Must be good for athletic purposes.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
maxwell said:
I was infromed by a coach that Anavar needs to be taken with Clomid, because it was very androgenic{whatever that means?}. He said it would most likely cause bitch tits in men but is the best roid for women.

please tell me that you dont use steroids. You need to do a lot more research before you start and stop listening to that coach. He has no idea what he is talking about

DesieL

Feb 2, 2007
maxwell said:

My friend accidently consumed some Anavar a while ago, and he informed me that it is one of the safer tablets available.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
DesieL said:
My friend accidently consumed some Anavar a while ago, and he informed me that it is one of the safer tablets available.

What!? :eek:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
sTaTic said:
please tell me that you dont use steroids. You need to do a lot more research before you start and stop listening to that coach. He has no idea what he is talking about

Exactly what I was thinking Static.... That coach is a dumass, lol
Have to Take clomid with tha anavar because its androgenic :wackit:
Maybe he was Joking

automatic

Nov 7, 2007
Jackass said:

test,anavar,winny