©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Prop

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I just googled "Reducing Test Prop injection pain" and one of the results suggested that. I definately won't do that then...

Would it work if I mixed The Prop with Tren Ace? That's a sterile oil... plus they'll kind of dilute eachother...

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Prop and Ace are a great stack anyway...Would be a much better option there.....

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Alright cool, I'll be sure to use Tren instead of water (Ha, I feel like a dumbass for asking that... I knew water and oil compounds don't mix so I don't know why I would ask that).

I guess the first four weeks i'm just gonna have to suck it up, if Balkin Pharmaceuticals Test Prop even hurts that bad. After that Tren will be added to my cycle and I'll just mix them in one syringe. I'm gonna get mad cuts on this cycle, especially when I start using the Clen and if my T3 ever gets here... that too...

Thanks you all...!

bigdawg

May 15, 2007
there was a ton of great advice here, i was jsut sad to hear your buddy is going to fight while on roids. good luck on his cycle, but i hope he get tapped out by a natty guy. MMA isnt a conducive arena for roid use, regardless how many guys you think do it. It takes away from the sport. I train 6 days a week in mma.

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
bigdawg said:
there was a ton of great advice here, i was jsut sad to hear your buddy is going to fight while on roids. good luck on his cycle, but i hope he get tapped out by a natty guy. MMA isnt a conducive arena for roid use, regardless how many guys you think do it. It takes away from the sport. I train 6 days a week in mma.
really, why??

flatblack

Dec 31, 2007
bigdawg said:
really, why??

Last edited:

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
bigdawg said:
Wow are you blind? Hate to inform you pal but I've been fighting for several years now and 40% of MMA fighters use gear. Maybe not hard core aas users, but it happens all the time. If an individual tests positive after a fight and claims his innocence, hes a damn liar. How long have you been in MMA? Whats your record? I do agree it can be a misfortune and does look ugly in this sport, but MMA fighters arent the only ones that use gear. Even tennis players to marathon runners have been busted using.